Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

January 25th

Brendon woke up with a sore throat today. So, he's not feeling good. And, it's pretty much guaranteed that each one of us will catch it at some point in time. We were going to cancel out next show for it (which is tomorrow), but Brendon insisted that we go on with it, that he's "feeling fine and it's not that bad". Sometimes I wonder just how much he's lying...

Pete hasn't called me yet....I keep trying to push him out of my mind, telling myself thatit doesn't matter if he calls or not, that I love Brendon, not him. He still pops up every now and again. I just wish I knew he was okay, as a friend. He can be so confusing when he wants to be, like I said he's worse then Brendon.

Spencer about killed himself with a drumstick. That was funny. He's just twirling it around, showing off, when he about stabs his eye out with it. It ended up ricocheting off the fan, and into a wall though. Thank god, we can't afford two....injured?...yea, we'll go with that...two injured people in one day...

Freedom and loss of these chain's around my neck....
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, as bad as this sounds...today's going to be a three-some.

Sorry about slow updating, busy lately....