Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

January 26th 2009

Peter finally called! Well actually, he texted me, asking if I really wanted to talk to him, so I called him and he answered. I explained the situation to him, and well...the conversation went something like this....

Pete?
Ryan?
Hi.
Hi.
....
...Look, about the kiss....I'm sorry if I like....pressured you and then not talking to you for a few days....
Yea, remember the question you asked...?
Yea...
Well, lemme give you the situation.....I'm in love....
With who..?
Well...Brendon.
Oh! Are you two...
No. He doesn't know, Pete.
Oh. So.....well...thanks for the gentle let down.
That's just it though Pete....I wanna.
You serious? Did you not just say your in love with Brendon?
Yea, but Pete. I'll probably never date him in my life....I just can't get up the guts to tell him....
But....you love him....
Yea, and I think there's no harm in at least trying....
Okay....let's hang up, I'll text

So, I guess Pete and I are...dating? God that sounds so weird. And, I feel guilty about it too. I love Brendon not Pete. I'm only going to end up hurting Pete...and....not hurting Brendon....but not being satisfied? Dear god I need to tell Brendon. And, I doubt the constant flirting between Brendon and I will stop, even Spencer doesn't know about me and Pete....dating.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha.

-brink.