Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

January 28th 2009

Well, we went to some sorta of weird restaurant Brendon found. Figures, leave it up up him to find the oddities in life, right? Either way, the food was really good...until we started throwing it at each other. Yea, see, here's how it started. Spencer 'accidentally' flung a salad tomato at Brendon, who flung it back. Then Spencer tried to throw it back at him, and hit Jon with it instead. Jon flung it at me to be funny, so I threw a handful of salad at him. And then the fun ensued. We got kicked out.

Me and Pete were texting almost that whole time. Haha, until the real food fight started, then I ignored his message. I explained to him what happened, he just laughed at it. He's supposed to call me in a little bit here, just having some down time now. Spencer and Jon are doing god knows what in the other room and Brendon's sitting on the chair about five feet from me watching TV, still thinking I'm working on lyrics. I'm surprised he hasn't asked to hear any of said lyrics, he's the singer.

Ew. God, I swear I just hear a moan from the other room. And on that note, Brendon just turned up the TV, a disgusted look on his face. Ha, he has some of the weirdest facial expression's I've ever seen. Guess that's part of why I love him.

A mocking bird sits on my shoulder
Singing his silent song
And the clouds are dancing along.


...and there's Pete...
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, implied Joncer, ne?

A bit odd.