Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

January 29th

Well, we took a flight out of Texas, so today we are in Seattle WA. Yep, Seattle. It's rather rainy so far...that would explain why it's an indoor concert. But, the flight in was a bit creepy. I thought it was odd flying in snow...there was so much turbulence it wasn't even funny. And, to top it off, I was clinging to Brendon's are for dear life while trying to text Pete and not let Brendon see.

Spencer and Jon were flirting again, I think I saw Jon kiss Spencer, but I didn't turn to look. I hate intrusive nosy people, so I try not to be one myself. I think they know we know. Maybe if I talked to Spencer about the Pete thing he'd spill to me about Jon. Gah, I feel dirty thinking about that. Trying to trick my best friend into telling me about his love life...

FOB's gonna be in New York in a few weeks, we'll be there at the same time. It's our last show....in two weeks. Which brings up the whole Brazil thing with Brendon...I dunno how I'm gonna tell Pete that. Actually, I already did. Just how to remind him I dunno. He'll probably think somethings up between Brendon and I. Actually I was hoping that Brazil would spark something between us.

...oh yea....Brendon finally asked about the 'lyrics'....I read him a few of the sort poems I've written in these pages and am now trying to come up with at least some poetry for each page I write, this way I have something to read when someone asks....

He slams the door in her face, so close to crimson red
Oh why yes, it's been loads of fun ever since the cheating attorney
He's never happy, not anymore
Always intoxicated.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha.

Actually the poetry is me challenging myself.