Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

January 30th 2009

Well, Brendon asked me about the whole Brazil thing, what time would be good for me. I said whenever he wanted, so we'll be leaving an hour after our last show on this tour. Yea, that's what I said, he asked if I wanted more time. I said no. The things I do for Brenny. But god, I don't mind.

Pete. I told him about it, he said he was okay with it. That he knew I truly loved Brendon and that if anything does happen, that he'll understand. He says he doesn't want to hold me back from my dreams, and so whatever happens, happens. If that's not love, tell me what is.

If anything does happen though, I don't know what I'll do. I of course would think I was dreaming, and probably try to wake up. But, what I mean is, I don't know how I could tell Pete. It'd just hurt him and make me feel guilty....the over thing can only be awkward.

It's an odd combination of feelings as your feet leave the ground.
Your stomach's in a flutter and your mind in a flurry
A smile, smile so benign on you face
Strewn there tautly by the latest atrocity

The stars are dancing above the garden of Eden.
To regress the slow growing nausea and bile in your throat
The flowers sway to the winds song, dancing along.


I wonder if Brendon'll like that one....heh
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, guys, I wanna thank you all for the support. I have a nice amount of subscribers and a very nice amount of readers. So, thanks! More tomorrow...

-brink.