Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

January 31st 2009

Well, I think I baffled Pete today. I told him about the whole "If that's not true love, then what is" thing which was about his letting me go with Brendon and that if something happened how he would understand. He was speechless. And it only made me think about how he truly feels about me. Which of course brought on some guilt.

I think I just should of said no in the first place.

I'm still debating on weather or not to tell Spencer. It most likely would get him to come clean about Jon to me, so I have that to think about too. God, I wish I wasn't so nosy. Curiosity killed the cat....but satisfaction brought it back. Ha, I can remember having people tell me that when I was younger and would complain about them invading my personal space.

Preheat your mind to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
For the crust, combine envy, jealousy, and hurt until moist.
Spread in an ungreased 9 x 13 inch pan (Pat the crust mixture in the bottom of the pan and slightly up the sides)
In a separate one, beat the embarrassment and satisfaction together for 3 minutes with an electric mixer on high.
Turn the mixer down to low and add the helplessness and confusion.
Mix well.
Pour over the crust and think for 35 to 40 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with additional jealousy over the body after thinking.


Wow, that's a bit depressing....
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha, yes, I took an actual recipe for that and changed it up to fit. XP

-brink.