Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

February 3rd 2009

Wow, sorry I've been gone. Poor thing, must of thought I've abandoned you. I've since caught Brendon's cold...which attacked me with a vengeance. I got it about five times worse then Brendon did. I lost my voice for a while there, it's actually just now getting it back. Brendon and Spencer have been making fun of me over it....asking me if I want to play charades and what not.

So, I have no voice, a throbbing head, aching body, and a slightly upset stomach. Jon's been the one getting me the food, Brendon finds it amusing to feed me. I find it cute.

I've also been slightly obsessive over when I go to Brazil with Brendon. It's rather....OCD-ish. One week, three hours, forty-eight minutes, and some odd seconds with their milliseconds. And, something I realized yesterday made me feel a whole lot better. See, Brendon and I will be in Brazil together, along, just the two of us, over what has got to be the best and, at the same time, the worst time.

Valentines Day.

Pete's gonna be a bit upset over it, and It would be nice to spend it with Pete, but Brendon, Valentines day, and Brazil make a pretty good combo too. Just a week away. Oh, and tomorrow we leave for New York. And so, with that Pete and I will be hooking up in a few days. We were texting over that earlier. He said he wishes he could be here so that he could "kiss me and make it even better".

He can be so sweet when he wants to be....

Oh yea.....um....

His eyes are in the stars as yours are in his
The lights are dim but you don't mind
Just to get the show along is your plan
Just to be there in his arms is enough for you.


I don't like that one much...
♠ ♠ ♠
According to Ryan's actual blog, he's been out sick with Strep, so I just thought I'd apply it here.

:)

-brink.