Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

February 5th 2009

Well, we ended up postponing the flight until well, about an hour here now. I was way too sick yesterday to even think about flying. Pete was a little disappointed, he really misses me, and he wants me to feel better....to comfort me? I'm not too sure, he's Pete....no other explanation is needed.

Brendon almost to me to the emergency room yesterday, and Jon and Spencer were supporting the idea. I was hacking up whatever was in my stomach, even when there was nothing. Not to mention my voice loss....yea, it left again, barely back now. I do feel better then yesterday though, no more upset tummy, it's just my throat and head now. I don't know what that was yesterday, but it was most definitely not fun.

Brendon's dancing to his ipod to pass the time. Oh, I forgot to mention....I've been inferring but otherwise I haven't....never mind that there. Anyways, we're in the air-port now. Jon's reading, Spencer's playing some game....as mentioned Brendon's dancing (which I find adorable...especially when he jumps around to it) and I'm obviously writing this. Oh, I'm sorta texting Pete between writing this and trying not to giggle at Brendon.

"I hear wine is good for a cold....when you get here I'll buy you some"

That doesn't sound half bad...but Pete might get sick.l...Well, I gotta flight to catch....see ya later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha, I dunno...

My grandpa has always said wine helps a cold....I think he just uses it as an excuse....Pete probably uses it for the same reason... *cough*hint*cough*

;)