Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

February 6th 2009

Well, we flew into New-York today. For the most part my voice is back, and should be back fully tomorrow. I should probably knock on wood with that....

Me and Pete are gonna get together in a day or so here, as long as I'm feeling better. And, I plan to tell Spencer about my situation...and hopefully get his outta him. God, I'm so nosy. But, I don't know....it's just...I have to know! And, I don't know why. Curiosity killed the cat.

In other news....

Brendon almost saw a text message Pete sent, which would of been embarrassing, it was one of those; "I'll kiss it and make it better" things. And, if Brendon found out, chances are the whole world would find out. He doesn't mean to tell people, he just doesn't quite listen to what he says sometimes....

But, either way, I think I'll tell Spencer.

Oh, if you can't tell, today hasn't been the most exciting days. Brendon has me confined to bed rest until tomorrow....if I'm feeling better. Spencer got this Mexican food, it smelled really good....but they wouldn't let me have any, "It's not good for you, and your sick. Have some soup." So, since Spencer got the Mexican, and Brendon confined me to bed rest, Jon went out and got soup. It was okay, but I'd rather of had the Mexican.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Today's will come later, sorry... :)