Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

February 7th 2009

Brendon finally let me get out of bed, and Pete came for a short visit. He was "Just in the neighborhood" and thought he'd drop by. We were planning this little "drop by" for about three days now. But, the guys bought it.

I meet up with him tomorrow at some restaurant, and then...well...I guess we'll hang out.

Spencer and Jon left for a bit after Pete left, so once again Brendon and I were left alone. He wouldn't let me leave the mini couch love-seat thing though. He sat and the foot of it, I played with his hair. So, it wasn't all that bad. I think he liked it too, I didn't ask though, I couldn't bring myself to....even though I wanted to.

It was odd, seeing Pete again. And his eyes seemed rather pained, I think he wanted to slam me up on a wall...and...well....you get the idea. But, he controlled himself, and I was rather proud of him.

When Jon and Spencer got back, they were a bit...bubbly? I dunno, you could tell they each had one or two. I'm surprised Brendon and I haven't heard anything from their "room" yet. Ha. I act as if I know they've got something going on...and I don't. I still need to talk to Spence....

Brendon got these energy mints....he had four at a time. Bad idea, he's still bouncing off the walls.

So, I gotta go try and calm him down...that and he keeps trying to look at what I'm writing....
♠ ♠ ♠
I've had those energy mints before...one of them gets you hyper enough to run a mile without stopping, so just imagine four.

Poor Ryan.