Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

February 10th 2009

You can bow and pretend that you don't don't know you're a legend
Time time time hasn't told anyone else yet
Let my love loose again


Thought I'd start it off like that.

It's weird, Pete says he's waited a while for me, so I thought it'd fit. If your good a deciphering codes, you'll get it.

Brendon and the boys have been going out when I'm with Pete. Apparently, Brendon got some chick's number, he's been debating weather or not to call it, I keep telling him not too, he won't have any time with her with our trip already planned, booked, and paid for. He says he just might though.

Which leads to a topic, I realized the other day, he's been single for about two months now. Not a single guy nor girl has asked him out and vice-versa. And, I don't want him to get together with some-one else, my chance is so close. It's almost here, I can feel it. But, what if this chick ruins it?

I mean, well....wait, god, I just realized how shallow I must seem. I have Pete, why not be happy there? But, no. I have to have it my way, I have to have the Gold, not the Silver, I can't be happy with silver....right? No, no, no. It should be the other way around....

Dang, I need to talk to you Spencer....soon. Tomorrow. No, now. But it's gonna have to wait....but the thing is, it can't
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Ryro....

Oh, if you don't know, the lyrics are from "America's Suitehearts" By none other then FOB (Fall out Boy).

:P