Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

February 12th

Well, these last few days with Pete have been amazing, but we leave tomorrow, Pete left today. I don't know weather or not to go into detail with Pete...it got rather....graphic....I don't think I will....

I finally talked to Spencer last night....it went something like this....

Spencer: So, what's up now?
Me: Um...well...
Spencer: Yes?
Me:...Pete and I are sorta...dating?
Spencer: Dude, congrats! Brendon know?
Me: No! And he won't find out....right, Spencer!?
Spencer: Fine...can I tell Jon?
Me: If you answer a question for me.
Spencer: Bring...It....On
Me: What's up between you and Jon?

I smirked there, and Spencer went almost brain-dead.

Spencer: Nothing...

His face went really red.

Me: Come on Spence, I know something's up. I told you about my Pete and Brendon situation...
Spencer: You really wanna know?
Me: Yes...please?
Spencer: Long story or short story?
Me: Whichever.
Spencer: We've been going steady for about three months now. It was....quiet and innocnet and hidden....but I guess it's sorta gone out there, huh?
Me: Yep. And, you can tell him now
Spencer: You got that outta me easy.
Me: Then, you must of wanted to tell someone.

We talked more about our situations...I'll give them another time when...and if they come into play, they have no role right here and now. And, it would be meaningless to write them down....

Um...let's see...

All of today has so far been spent on Brenny and I trying to plan our trip a little more, packing and he made hotel reservations. Jon and Spencer are packing up for their trip too. So, it's a little hectic right now. And, Brendon just invited me to go eat out with him....so, I'm gonna go take up that offer....

Splish, Splash, Splosh
The pitter patter of rain as it falls from the stars
Tiny drops of Jupiter
and Neptune's blessings
♠ ♠ ♠
I found out a few days ago of Ryan's religion...turns out we share it. Hope that gives you a hint.

So, I tried to make the poem relate to it.

Sorry about the late update, I went 12 hours without power. >.<