Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

Continuation, Facts, and Less 'beating around the

Well, I must admit, I feel as if I hid from you in the last entry...about a few hours ago. It just feels weird, hiding from paper, and it's going to get on my nerves until I come out. Time to clear my conscience, starting with my conversation with Spencer....So, I finally got to talk to Spencer then...and, let me give you the whole conversation, last time I skipped quite a bit and left out the end of the conversation.

And, in the correct chronological order...I told it out of sync last time....and I once again, lied...

You know how it started, so, let's pick up from there....

Spencer: Yea, I did. It's hard keeping a secret like that, I don't know how you did that.
Me: It's hard, so, what's it like?
Spencer: What?
Me: Oh, like you don't know. (sarcastic)
Spencer: No...no-no...I don't.

I had to laugh at his stutter

Me: Come on Spencer, I mean...I think that...well...Pete and I...and I just want some advice...

I blushed

Spencer: How long have you two been going out?
Me: Three weeks?
Spencer: Three weeks and you wanna....
Me: I've already lost it once, so, I'm not total...and, I think Pete...he just seems nice enough..
Spencer: Well...fine, what do you want to know?
Me: Well, I dunno...what to expect?
Spencer: It's painful at first. He'll know what to do, just let him go.

Okay, I'm sorry...I can't bring myself any farther on that one. It's just...I don't even want paper to know....so...moving on...

Pete and I have been together almost 24/7. The guys don't seem to think anything is up though, even when I'm gone until the next day. I'd just tell them, "Rough party", and they'd buy it. But I can assure you it was much more sinful then that. Brendon noticed a slight limp in my step the first time, I told him I slid down a flight of stairs, drink in hand. He told me to be careful, that the drinking wasn't good for me in any way.

Pete...wow. Um...yea. Rough, sweet, gentle, caring, tough....seducing. He asked me, I agreed. From there it got rougher, but still, he managed to be gentle with me, knowing it was...well...um...my...first time with a guy....Honestly, I can't quite say weather we were drunk out of our minds or completely sober...it would of happened that way either way...

Brendon and I have finally gotten our trip planned out. That's going to be fun. We're staying at a place on the coast, he got some sort of rental place, my mistake, not a hotel. But, it's nice and secluded. Sandy beaches and some sort of natural spring a little ways into the woods....or should that be jungle...either way...it's nice.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)