Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

February 13th 2009

Well, we're on the plane now. Take off shook me up, but Brendon didn't seem to mind me hanging onto his shoulder for dear life. He's sleeping right now, we had to take a red eye, we missed our original flight because of traffic after the show. Spencer texted me a good luck thing...I told him to shove it. He told me to make a move already.

Pete and I have been texting the whole flight, I swear I'm not going to be able to afford my bill because of all the texting. He says he's going to miss me tomorrow. Which brings up another topic; Valentines Day.

I wanna make a move, but I'm afraid to. I mean, I highly doubt Brendon feels the same way, and I don't want to put our friendship in jeopardy, I mean if friendship is all I can have of his feelings, I'm honored with just that.

And with that my i-pod decided to play 'What's My Age Again' by Blink.

Gee, that's helpful. I wish. Because if no one loves you when your twenty-three, I've got two years to find somebody who loves me. BAH! I already found him, but I don't think I could love him....god, I feel bad about the whole Pete thing now.

Well, Brendon and I were up to our usual stage antics tonight. He kissed me on the cheek, and since Spencer had a micro-phone, everyone could hear his "Whoop!" at the kiss. I could've kicked him... The crowd squealed at it...of course. I don't think Jon has noticed anything different about when when I'm around Brendon, which is a good thing...hopefully Brendon hasn't either. But, I noticed the changes in me when I'm around Brendon, I'm a little shyer, and I will occasionally order him around like a dog, playfully though, not seriously. But, either way I am different around him.....

The ascended masters are here, invisible in the light
Making bright the darkest night


No no no maybe something like....eh, I dunno...that's catchy though, right?

No, not really...
♠ ♠ ♠
Heh, sorry about the late update.

Todays is set to come tomorrow ::tehe:

<3