Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

February 14th 2009

Case number 1803A. We first see the unraveling. He's watched me change. He's been able to keep me at peace with the facade he's created, but even that seems to be failing. I plot every waking hour plotting how I'll make it through this, I'm one of them who seem to walk in the shadowed places forgotten by the sun. I don't really love him, but he's head over heel's for me.

Sound familiar? Well, it fits...That's the sad part. I had to only barely change one of Pete's messed up masochistic stories to fit my life. I guess I'm just a girl all the boys wanna dance with. And yes, I am always late.

It happened. And, I'll never live it down. Why don't I just drop dead? It'd be a lot easier then dropping a heart and breaking a name.

Just another reason to hate Valentines day....

See, the place Brendon rented has overwhelming beauty and tranquility. The shore is amazing, we're gonna have a camp fire there tonight, burning drift wood to make the flames a blue green color.

So, when we first got here, on the 13th's night, it was normal. We each have our own room, each with a king sized bed and a nice sized closet along with your normal bedroom accommodations. And so, we each slept in our own rooms and our own beds.

But, this ain't a scene, it's a god d*** arms race.

When we woke up the next morning, almost in unison, on the 14th, we found the living room to be switched around. Apparently, the owners, who don't speak English and barely understand it, came by to dress up the place for Valentines. There were rose petals everywhere, and a huge chocolate fountain on the table in the center of the room. And of course, there was an ice bucket with two bottles of champagne and wine.

We ignored it, until the night, when Brendon finally said; "Well, might as well not waste it. chocolate and champaign, expensive stuff."

I agreed, it sounded good. And, why waste? Drink up, it's last call, last resort.

We ended up getting into a chocolate fight, drunk out of our minds. That's where the dream starts.

Brendon, well, have you ever seen him drunk? No? I didn't think so. He gets way quirky and provocative. And, we all know how easy it is to turn on a drunk. He decided that the chocolate he had earlier splattered all over my face looked delicious and licked it off of my cheek. 'Cause I'd never say no to you. Tripping eyes and flooded lungs, northern downpour sends it's love.

Where is your boy tonight, I hope he is a gentleman. I could be an accident, but I'm still trying. And that's more then I can say for him.

Stuff happened, and I don't know how to tell Pete.

I hope he doesn't blame me for being me.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Heh, FOB's lyrics just plastered all over the place.