Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

February 16th 2009

Well, since I'm a day late, lemme tell ya what went on last night at the bon-fire....

Have you ever seen one of those movies, where the girl tells her guy why she can't be with him or that she's scared, where before she's even done explaining she's in tears, and then just as she goes to choke out her last words of her explanation, her guys kisses them and then it escalates until there's a time skip, and they wake up next to each other, usually under white sheets? Well, that's basically what happened. Except, during the minor mental break-down Brendon, talked, comforted, and encouraged me; unlike the horny guy who just took his girl.

Here's a bit of it...

Brendon: What's wrong Ryro..?
Me: Brendon, I...I-I
Brendon: Shhh...relax, some. It's okay.

Hopefully you can tell I was bawling.

Me: I..I'm dating Pete and love you!

He stopped me from slapping myself.

Brendon: If you asked me to stop I would of...
Me: But...I didn't want you to, I wanted that...I always have...
Brendon: But you don't want to hurt Pete?
Me: Exactly. I mean, he loves me just as much as I love you.
Brendon: I know Ryro...I know.
Me: And, even if you don't love me, given the chance you could. And, Brendon I really truly tried to love Pete, I really did. But, after last night I don't even know if I could even try anymore.
Brendon: We came out here to relax...to get away from all that...and to beat Jon and Spencer's good old time. So, let's just forget about it for now...we'll figure it out later...

I had to laugh at the Jon and Spencer thing.

Me: Somehow I have a feeling Spencer's really enjoying himself...that'll be hard to beat....
Brendon: So, let's try.

Okay, so that was just a little bit less then the whole thing...so what?

A forever fragile Capricorn sat on my shoulder
Whispering tales of long forgotten forgein places
Like skeletal closets and the dust bunny palace under my bed.

True story
♠ ♠ ♠
XP

Today's later...