Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

February 17th

Wow.

The constant texting between Pete and I hasn't let up a bit. I've been so focused on Brendon that it's not even funny. And, today I was snapped back into the cold reality by a text Pete sent me.

Babe, you okay? I noticed your spelling was way off in the last text...you must be shaking. And, you never replied to my last text. I tried to ignore it but...Ryro please tell me your okay.

The last text was so shaky because Brendon was sucking on my neck...while fumbling with my pants' zipper.

And, that is what has slapped me back into reality. Thesmall awkward realization that I'm doing Brendon while texting and dating Pete. Brendon told me to forget about the outside world, to focus on what's around me now. To just relax....

I texted Pete back, telling him we were four-wheeling. He asked why I didn't tell him. I told him because It was a truly spur of the moment idea, we had a guy ask us when we were out in a small village close to the condo. He told me he loved me and that he hoped I was 'playing it safe'.

Lucky for him Brendon's a fan of latex

It's fame, It's fortune, It's more.
Its a mystery flavored sugar-free lollipop
Blan and undecided with just a hint of cleverness
Forever hidden in the wrapper
♠ ♠ ♠
Heh...