Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

February 18th 2009

It seems like I've been adding an entry every other day....I need to get back on track.

Spencer texted me today from where-ever he and Jon are, I'm still not too sure...Either way, he said, and...hang eon lemme quite this...

"Fun up here, Jon won't leave me alone. Valentines was amazing. Make your move yet? How's Pete? Remember, the best sex is safe sex so always use latex!
-SS"


So, I told him about my Valentines day and vice-versa, no details were exchanged, we saw what happened to Pete a while ago. And, even though he sent pictures, words can be just as bad if not worse. Although, Pete took that well...even made a joke about it that went world-wide. (Heh, if your a FOB fan, you'll know what I mean.)

So, Brendon and I went into the city...slash village that's close to where we are staying. I got some nice pictures of the life around here. Beautiful. Although, it was an hours drive to get there and back. Pete and I texted the whole time. I still don't know what to do about this whole situation. I've got a pretty bad feeling about it over-all though, I'm not a very...courageous person. Adventurous...but not courageous. So, chances are, I won't end up telling Pete. One sick twisted love triangle...

I know he said he wouldn't mind if anything happened between Brendon and I, that he'd understand. But, I don't want to seem weak in his eyes, scumming to an even worse sin, and I could never hurt him like that. The fact I'm cheating on him with Brendon is shock enough to me. And I gotta say, I can feel the stress sinking in.

Brendon helps me relax though....you can get the picture, right?

Snow falls in the summer and December radiates with July's heat
A child screams somewhere, bringing on the crimson beat of his fathers hand
a bee's sting in the winter and a the bitterness of frost bit in June
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a bit of empathy towards the end.