Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

February 21st 2009

My god, Brendon scared the crap ouuta me. Sorry for the cut off there...Here's what went down.

You see, Brendon went out, which is why I was writing, and he came back, all panic-stricken saying "Hurry up, we're gonna miss it!"

He had me put my coat on and we ran to the Jeep. So, we take off down all these rual roads and dirt paths. Eventually, we came to this beach. There was no one there and almost nothing else either.

Almost.

In the center of the ocean was the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen. And then, in it's path on the beach was a pinic-blanket and basket, a bottle of wine, and even a few candles. I looked at the scene doumbfounded. Brendon smiled at me, so I kissed him.

We had dinner on the beach to the sunset, a nicely sized glass of wine to each of us. I swear, that boy can be so confusing at times...but his charm and concern make up for it.

Either way, we slept on the beach too. Oh, sand makes a nice cusion, yes. Although, it stings when it gets in your eyes...

So, we woke up the next morning when my cell phone went off. Pete texted me, Brendon jsut laughed at it. He knows where my loyalties lie.

Pete asked when we left, he forgot. We leave in three days. He seemed happy about that. He asked me if anything had happened, I told him know. The panic was just a "sick joke played by a twisted boy". He laughed at that.

I wish we didn't have to leave this picture perfect paradise. That I could just forget everything and be with Brendon. I wish I could love Pete...but Brendon makes it so hard.

I dare you to take of the mask, drop the beauty
I dare you to be yourself in this life
I dare you to see the world for what it is
I dare you to love me.
♠ ♠ ♠
XP