Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

February 22nd 2009

Well, the months almost up...as is my vacation with Brenny.

It'll be nice to get back to Pete, but I'll miss constantly being with Brendon. Jon and Spencer have already came back from their trip. Spence texted me this morning while he was on their flight back into Chicago, apparently he's staying with Jon for a week or so before coming back home.

I thought about doing that with Brendon, but Pete would get suspicious. He's coming to Vegas for me the day I fly back in. He wants to meet at the airport, I agreed, what's the worst that could happen? Crap, I take that back. Knowing my luck Brenny'll start making out with me and Pete will come up behind us and...you get the picture. I'm tearing up just at the thought of that.

Brendon and I just hung around the place today. We're gonna have a bon fire in a little bit here, drift wood and blue flames again. Although, I gotta say, anymore and I'll have a permanent limp.

Heh, I could acctually see that happening. He's gonna have to behave himself...

I think Pete and I are gonna go out on the strip with Brenny when we get back. I wouldn't mind that. All three of us are trying to act "straight" so the public doesn't find out. The press is so nosey. But Pete usually scares away the paparazii. Haha, it's acctually a bit humorous too see him in action.

Relapse from the summer and into the cold
The faerie's crule spell or bitterness
The hibernation of the dwarfs
and the time of the leopards


I don't think that quite makes sence...though, i usually don't make sence....
♠ ♠ ♠
:P