Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

March 6th 2009

I'm not too sure what to say about today. It was nice, laid-back, warm. And, Donald wouldn't leave Pete and I alone.

Hrm....

If life is one big show, and the Earth is our stage, who's watching us? And then, for that matter, is it meant to be a comedy or a tragedy? Or some sick twisted combination of both? But, perhaps it's different for everybody...

You know, people come up with all these different analogies, similies, and metaphors for life. Why don't they just call it life? Because, that's what it is. Life is as beautiful as anything can get. It's the most valuable thing in the world, and it's the best thing this world has to offer. so, why not just leave life to itself?

Or, maybe, if life is a show, maybe it's not a tragedy or a comedy, maybe it's a concert. Maybe all the actions we make in a day is the music. And, the music we make, it the amp that lets the universe know how we feel and what we need.

And, I bet the crazy people are the sane people, because you know what? The so called "sane people", us, the ones not criticized and discriminated, sure are hurting and ruining this world with out "revolutionary" ideas. It's our fault the world is the way it is now, so cold and cruel, don't deny it! Because admitting we're wrong is the first step to making our wrongs right.

But, I don't know. I don't even know where this whole rant-ish thing just came from. I suppose it all goes back to the one word that started it all ; Life.

Pete's calling...
♠ ♠ ♠
I really don't know where that rant-ish thing came from....I just randomly wrote it in History class....