Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

March 11th 2009

My, it's been four days. Why, I can't imagine what you'd be thinking if you had a brain. I promise though, not to abandon you any time soon though. Poor blank page, I'll write you up some friends, or at least something you can tell the world.

So, I have three important events to spin for you.

We'll start off with the simpilist.

Joe and Andy are here now. They came a few days ago and are staying until they feel like leaving. I don't mind, I like the company. In fact, Brendon's staying over for a night or two in a few days.

Next, I got Pete a rabbit; as big as a cat and the looks of a cow. Andy helped me pick it out. That was odd, he wouldn't stop cracking some sort of rebbit sex jokes until the night after Pete got her. He named her Abba. It's odd, but I think it has a nice ring to it.

Okay, this is the most...hard-core...nerve-wrecking thing that's happened since Pete initially kissed me....

Pete and I were....getting into it on my bed...in my room, right? Shirts off, pants un-zipped, and he was sucking the life outta my neck. God, you poor thing, that sounds horrid until you read neck. Either way...Joe decides to just saunter into the room, no knock on the door or anything. Just:

"Ryan, you mind if I use your tow-OH GOD!"

Which of course made Andy come running and the two of us jump outta our skin...no, more then skin...our souls.

So, Pete and I got to explain ourselves to Joe and Andy. And I'm pretty sure at least of them texted Pat the news. God, that's embarressing.

Pete was fuming over it for a bit, but he got over it...don't ask how. I already had to explain myself to Joe and Andy, I don't feel like explaining it to you. So, I guess you can get the point...right?

And, dinners here....
♠ ♠ ♠
BAH!

Guy's, my lap-top is officially grade A mush, so I won't be on so often anymore, 3-4 times a week it I'm lucky, 2 for sure. Come summer it should be back to normal though.

Sorry.

:(

*tears*