Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

March 13th 2009

Well, Brendon, Jon, and Spencer joined us today. And, since there is nothing to really do at my place (asides Pete...whoops, sorry) we all decided to go down to the beach...which was a three hour drive in 2 cars. Pete drove Andy, Brendon, Himself (duh), and I down. Spencer took Jon and Joe...plus himself.

And, as you can imagine, it was rather...drab, no one was there but us. But, that was the good thing. No fan girls, no freaky stalkers, no media. It was nice. Just the gang minus Patrick who is still in Chicago with a cold or the flu, forgive me for forgetting....

Oh, Pete took Hemingway, who has also been hanging around my house since Andy and Joe came. Donald was probably relieved. Hemingway never went at him, be he seemed stressed out having a large dog in the house.

So, all went well in the semi-cold water of the beach. Pete and I tried to kiss underwater...it went fin until he tried to force himself into my mouth (I don't think I really minded) and nearly drowned us both when we inhaled about a gallon of salt water. They guys (Joe and Andy really) laughed.

Oh, and Andy, Joe, and Pete are gonna leave in about a week to go back to Chicago so Patrick doesn't feel left out or anything.

Which means Brendon and I will have some time to ourselves. I'll probably be at his place 95% of the time Pete isn't at mine. I hope his dogs don't mind Donald or anything, that'd suck big time. But, hey.

Just on a random note (as if this whole entry hasn't been), Andy made friends with Donald. They're always hanging out. Donald even sleeps on him. Hah.

See you in a bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know.

Sorry about it's size.

:)