Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

March 17th 2009

"And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out
And I breathe in"

So simple, but fitting. It was on the radio today.

Brenny and I haven't been all that busy but it feels like we haven't just sat down and...well, let's face it cuddled in so long. We're planning on going to some garden nature place in a day or so....Thursday maybe? That'd be nice, find a small flowery meadow, an insulated coffee cup thing full of tea, and the sun. That'd be perfect. Just sit there all day surrounded by daises and sun-flowers. I'd love it.

Let's get to the news though.

But, here we go.

Jon and Spencer finally came out to Brendon and I the other day. Much on accident too. They were helping me pack what was pretty much my whole closet (including hats, scarves, etc) when Brenny and I caught them in my closet. That was funny. No, it wasn't anything graphic, just a make-out. Heh, you should've seen how red Spence got. I hope I didn't get the red when Andy and Joe found Pete and I. God, that would suck.

Brendon had to milk out the moment; "Sex in a closet...that sounds fun." and "Jon, what's Spencer's face taste like?" or "And you freaks accuse me and poor Ryro of crap like that."

So, obviously, Jon and Spencer had to come clean....although, Spencer pretty much had told me about that....what now, a month ago? It was just funny to catch them in the act.

Spencer still doesn't know my secret....and I almost feel guilty of it. I've told him everything ever since the 5th grade. Maybe I will, but I doubt it. But, life is going good right now.

"I'll be your best kept secret
And your biggest mis~~~~~~~~
♠ ♠ ♠
*gasp!*

I lied, I found some time to get on today, but this is officially it until Friday.

The "~~~~~~~~~" is supposed to be like a scribbly line or something, otherwise....he didn't finish what he was writing for some reason we (you) don't know.

Heh.

'Til Friday!