Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

March 22nd 2009

Wow, there was like a line at wal-mart for that Twilight thingy....that got annoying when I wanted to just get the red-bull Brendon had asked for and the cat food for Donald. What was more annoying is how every five seconds, a Twilight obsessed freak would come up to me saying "Do I know you from somewhere?" or "LKYEOHMIJON I NEED TO GET A PIC WITH YOU PWEASE!?!!"

For once, I wished Pete was with me, he'd be able to keep them away. But, no. He's in Chicago.

But, the days have been passing nicely. Donald made friends with Brendon, it's adorable. And, despite Brenny being a vegetarian, I learned that not all his cooking is horrible and gut wrenching. Some of it's pretty good.

For some odd reason, I have my own song stuck in my head....that's conceded.

Anyways, Pete texted me the other day, he thinks he's coming down with the flu now too. I told him he should come back then, but he said he didn't want to abandon his band-mate and then get me sick in the same instance.

I bet my house is over-run with spiders and dust by now. It's only been about a week, but something just tells me to think so. It's gotta feel lonely. But, I think I like Brendon's house better. Almost racist....

Donald almost broke Brendon's champaign glass the other day, I think he's learning how to kill the mood and "Protect Daddy". He's such a little bug sometimes, but still, he's my kid. Or, at least the closest thing to a kid I'll probably ever have. That's the only depressing thing about it.

Victim.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shorter but all for today.

There's a hint in there somewhere, or is it foreshadowing...I don't know.

You be the judge.