Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

March 27th 2009

This time you must have really thought I abandoned you, huh? Well, I haven't...I've just been busy and tied up (even though that one would be Brendon....). Life's been a bit hectic lately, Pete's trying to convince me to go up to Chicago to visit....I haven't quite given in yet, but I'm close to the breaking point. Then, there's the fact that Jon and Spencer are "fighting" for some odd reason. Don't ask why...it's not even fighting, it's complaining about everything. I hope they work out though, they deserve each other. And, there's my constant Bear time, which I must admit, I'm obsessively in love with.

Brendon and I have been inseparable. Seriously. And, I think Spencer's starting to get suspicious of it too. So, there will probably be another talk between us sometime before I go up to Chicago....I still haven't given in, even though that sounds like I'm admitting defeat....I'm not.

Hard to get.

Either way, Spencer called me the other day, complaining about Jon. Jon did the same to Brendon, about five minutes after I hung up with Spencer....they need to get it together and realize just how perfect they are for each other. It's like they don't even see how much they love each other at this point, just how great they feel the sex is. And even that's going to be demolished soon.

I'm gonna try and have all four of us go out for dinner tonight, maybe that'll help. And, we're having another practice session tomorrow, I just hope Jon a nd Spence are up for it. Because god, I swear if I have to hear one more "That's not fair!" From either of them, I'll explode.

Well, I believe I have some phone calls to make. And being it's already Nine over here, I had better get to it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating in a REALLY long time.

I had a sudden death in the family on Monday when my cousin Timmy OD'ed.

Um, more Sunday.