Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

March 30th

You got me into this
Information overload, situation lost control
Send out an S.O.S.


Jon would be so disappointed in me there....

Band practice was okay, Spencer and Jon sacrificed the whining for the band. Claiming that we "Sound better without it." truth is thatthey sound better without it. but, I guess that's just a part of life. A phase, maybe?

I'm a regular success story, ain't I? My life is cluttered at the moment. Pete keeps getting close to convincing me to get up into Chicago. Jon offered to come with, that I could stay with him if need be. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. I think he might go back himself in a few days. I really need to talk to Spence.

I must confess though, I'm in love with my own sins. It's like a battle between the angel and devil on my shoulder's. Go. Stay. Go. Stay. Keep him. Ditch him. Hate him. Love him. Back and forth, always in the front of my mind, near my ears. I just might explode.

Shadows all around me as I surface from the dark. The light lightly stings, but it's a pain I can live with. It's not like I'm alone here. I have two choices. My left and my right. Each a different path. Each irreversible once taken up.

And, don't forget me. I was here. Just keep your nose where it belongs, mind out of the gutter, and the cliche's to yourself.
♠ ♠ ♠
ha.