Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

April 1st

Well, I'm going up to Chicago in a few days with Jon.

The devil won.

I made a to-do list yesterday, it went something like this....

1. Talk to Spencer
2. Decided left or right
3. Page the angel still stuck in traffic
4. Fall in love


I don't know what to say really. Brendon's not all that upset that I'm going up to Chicago, it's only for three days. He thinks it's because I want to help Jon sort out his problems. Pete knows the real-deal though.

I do plan to help Jon....I'll tell Brendon to leave Spencer to me, he won't come out other-wise. Maybe they can go have a drink together...as along as nothing happens. I don't think so, Spencer never had eyes from Brendon. I hope I can help them.

Go forward one, back two. Times that by four and then divide by seven. Once you get that number, go forward however many times. Advance once more then go to jail. Pay up two hundred bucks or rot for three days. Then change for the better by going backward twice. Repeat. Multiply how ever many nights you spent in jail by two and then advance that many. As you pass go, remember the circle. Pray that the angel gets out of traffic and the devil goes away. Buy three items and go back by two. Ditch one and follow up and advance by eight.

Makes perfect sense.
♠ ♠ ♠
Maybe it reveals something...maybe it doesn't.

Only one way to find out...

-
-
-