Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

April 10th 2009

Vegas is officially my safe heaven and the only place I want to be for a long while.

I got back just in time for Brendon's birthday. Hope he likes his present. More on that in a minute though.

Our top story tonight:
Spencer Smith and Jon Walker officially "Make Up". Apparently, Jon had been harping Spencer on going to Chicago to meet up with his family, and Spencer refused, which started the whole bicker-fest.

But, Jon came back with me and the same day apologized to Spencer. Only god knows how. The thought makes me want to shudder. But, the point is, the band is no longer in jeopardy. Which, as you can very well imagine, is a good thing.

I've even started writing some more actual lyrics. I'm going to give them over to the boys at our next band practice. I hope they like them, the style of writing is rather somber compared to what we just came out with, but it's no Camisado or Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks. It's just a little bit creepier and slightly based off of Jon and Spencer's bickering. They'll never know that though.

Jon let me off the hook with the whole Brendon and Pete thingy after I explained the situation, though he advised me to, "Get some rest, and to think over my decisions, how would Pete feel? How does Brendon really feel?"

So, as many of you may or may not know, Brendon's birthday just so happens to fall on Easter this year. I got him a little 7-karat silver and gold heart with his name and mine engraved on the back of it. The only thing I like(d) about Chicago. I just hope Pete never sees it, at least not anytime soon.

And, since it's a holiday...who knows.

Rabbit ear's perhaps?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I won't be on until NEXT Wednesday or Thursday! <(;_;)>

So, Happy Easter to all of you!

And, yes, Brendon's birthday really is on Easter this year.

SO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENDON!

WHOO!

&#9827;highten