Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

April 15th 2009

The headliner comes second and the opener first.

Brendon's party was amazing. Pete surprised us all by coming down for the occasion. And, thank god Spin was with us at Brendon's house at the time, otherwise, Pete might of thought something was up when he just opened Bren's front door and swaggered in to find us.

So, we ended up going out to some club, where all of us had a little to much to drink. Thank god no vodka covered secrets were spilled though, that would of been horrible. And, as a plus, Pete was staying at a hotel, and had almost no interest in me that night. Though, I felt a little let down by that. Anyways, I got to go to Brendon's place for the night. He loved the necklace, and (drunkenly) swore to ever take it off. I told him he'd have to hide it under his clothes.

The headliner?

I finally got the balls to talk to Spencer yesterday. And, as it turns out, he already knew from Jon. But, he agreed to help me out anyways, saying that I need to, and I quote, "Look at all the small things and feelings." that "Those will lead you to your hearts desire. It's like the Tooth Fairy. You knew, all your life, that there was no such thing as fairies, your parents always denied their reality, but you always believed in the Tooth Fairy. Eventually, you put two and two together."

It was the weirdest piece of advice I have ever been given. I personally never believed in the Tooth Fairy. But, apparently Spencer did....and his parents didn't? God, it's confusing.

Tomorrow Pete leaves, so, I gotta drop by his hotel sometime today...or night. But, either way, I do sorta miss him. I've been denying him for a while now....I have no clue what's gotten into me. It's crazy.

Ryan Ross is no longer a caterpillar, he is an amazing butterfly.

Deal with it.

And, thanks for the quote, Jon.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D

Just got back from vacation.

Um, more tomorrow??