Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

April 17th 2009

Well, it's just me and Brendon now. Jon and Spencer went up to Chicago for a while and Pete left.

I let Brendon read my journal here. He found it so amuzing, he loved it. Said it was adoriable and that he never would of looked at it unless I let him, even back in January. I found that touching, that he wouldn't invade my personal bubble like that. He's just perfect like that.

The gang here is thinking about flying over to Norway for a little, like, mini-tour thing. we sorta miss the road. The press? No. But the live shows. It's fun, you know? No, I don't think you do...your just a piece of paper. But, I bet you'd love it....it's almost an ego-boost thing, but then again, you get a rush of pure adrenaline and euphoria on stage. And, the way Brendon acts is so cute.

We're thinking about going out to the strip tomorrow, we haven't been there for a while. Heh. Just a little fun, drink, and gambling....anything wrong with that?

I hate to leave you hanging here, but I need to go cook dinner, it's my turn. And Brendon won't leave me alone about it.

The little lady bug sat on her flower
Sipping the sun's tea
And singing the wind's song.
La di da di da.
Along with a little jive
As the bees flew from their hive
Buzzing along
Singing their song.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, spell check won't work for me. Sorry. >.<

Sorry it's so short after so long. But, I didn't want to do anything I have in my mind yet, because Iwant to ask you guys, fans of this story...

What do YOU want to happen next?
Drop a comment on it and I just might throw it in. :D