Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

April 25th 2009

A funny thing happens when a week passes. For one, once you return, the anxiety leaves you alone. No, poor dear journal I have not abandoned you.

Though, I have picked up a new friend. Her name is Karly and she resides on the nape of my neck. And, Brendon owns her brother, Karl. Spencer holds their sister, Kailee. And Jon cares for the last, but most elaborate, Kaylee. The rose quads.

Pete decided to text me when the devil's flight got delayed and the angel once again got stuck in traffic. I swear, can I even rely on that one anymore. Never there for me in the tough situations. And the devils be failing lately too. I mean, what am I supposed to do. Think for once? No, surly I'll lose my mind if I do that. So, as we all do when faced with though questions in life, I turned to TV. Problem is, it was on VH1 and it just so happened that For The Love of Ray J was on. I hate signs like that, they're never good.

Brendon told me that I "Shouldn't play God" when I squished an ant the other other. And that of course, got me thinking.

If I am playing the role of God, am I controlling the actions and obstacles the devil and angel are currently facing? The delayed flight and the New-York style traffic? Hijacking their lives? Or am I the traffic and delay?

But, what if I'm not playing the role of God?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it's short.