Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

May 14th 2009

Poor journal, it's been near;y a week again, I'm so sorry these entries are getting fartehr and farther apart. You must think I've abandoned you every time, huh? And, you I know you most certaintly think I don't love you anymore. Well, That's not true. It's just...that...well, life's been confusing lately. You'd think that'd make me write more, but, apparently, I"m not like the rest of the crowd.

Well, I'm not too sure what has happened here. I decided to go back to Brendon, so, I'm in Vegas again. It's weird now, though. And, I think the honest to god reason I left ws so I'd stop taking Pete's Atavin.

It's amazing to be back in Brendon's arms though, it feels like I haven't seen him in ages. And, seeing Spin and Jon again is like looking back at so many old memories, we really need to get to making new ones. All I can think of is our last tour, and how Jon nearly broke his foot and how Brendon and I were too busy falling over laughing at him to take him to the hospital. But, Spencer jumped in and took him...I bet that's where this whole "Joncer" deal started. That night, in the hospital....huh.Or, the Chinese food-fight we all got into. That was fun, despite the noodles Brendon poured down my back. Yes, we really have to make new awesome and amazing memories.

Right now, Donald and I are chilling at home, Brendon went on a Red Bull run. Heh, him at my place, it sounds weird to me. I was usually the one at his. But, I guess I've changed....weather it's for the better or for the worse, I guess only time will tell.

Maybe I do need a theripist, after all, I am Ryan Ross, there has to be something wrong with my mind. Dear God, I'm starting to sound like Pete....but....is that good, or bad? Too bad the angel and devil bailed on me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm setting up a compatition/contest soon. Check it out, I think you'll like Round Three's Prizes. Link for it soon.