Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

January 15th 2009

I drempt about Brendon again last night. Let's just say it involved hot fudge, lace, and a pair of hand-cuffs.

Spencer and Jon went to explore the city (probably necking in a park somewhere), so me and Brendon had some time to ourselves. Not like we did much though, just chilled. Mostly we talked about the tour, but I let that drop and tried to drop a hint. You see, the remote was on his lap...rather close to his crotch. So, I reached for it, nice and slow, and a bit unsure if I was going too far. Apparently I didn't though, because he didn't try to stop me. Not even when my hand brushed his upper thigh on "accident". I think he almost smirked.

When Jon and Spencer came back, they had food. Chinese. I swear that's all we eat anymore...I don't know about Brendon and Spencer, but coming from Las Vegas, I miss the Mexican Food. Jon and Spencer sat close to each other, I think they finally hit it off. I'm almost jealous of them.

Edit; 3:46am.....Well, not too sure if I should consider this the 16th or not, but if you ask me the new day doesn't start until six in the morning, so deal. Either way, I woke up in a cold sweat. I jerked up straight, screaming bloody murder.

Brendon was at my side almost instantly, Spencer and Jon were there in a few minutes afterwords. They asked me what was wrong, but I said I didn't know, that I think I had a bad dream or something.

Make me wonder just what it was about...
♠ ♠ ♠
A little side note here, the chapters will get longer eventually. I threw in an "edit" here to elongate this one, but the others will merely be longer. Expect and "edit" every so often.

Thanks!

-brink.