Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

June 2nd 2009

Well, I can see how your so obviously confused, I've been...out of it for the past few...weeks. But, Pete helped me out with that. Here, let me explain.

I...I don't know how to explain how this all started, it's all a blur to me. But, I can tell you this, dear pages: He hit me. I don't think it was his fault though. The alcohol had him under it's spell. Still, I got scared and left...I thought it would be best. I didn't tell him where I was going, I just left, no note, no anything. I went home from there, dropped Donald off at Brendon's door-step, I didn't think it was fair to abuse myself and him, the poor innocent cat, at the same time. After that, my life just kinda...crashed.

Weather it was stress or fear, I don't know. I think it's because the angel and devil left me.

But, here's last night for you.

As I said, Pete came over, I let him. He apologized, and said he wanted to help me if I wouldn't help myself and if Brendon and the rest of the gang was to scared or lazy or careless to. He gave a a pill bottle of Prozac, he was on it when he came back from his depression. And, since paper doesn't know about Prozac, it's almost a cure-all. Pete used it as an antidepressant, but I believe it was Jon's sister who's on it for her obsessive-compulsive-disorder. Anyways, he said his therapist prescribed it to him after he tried to OD on the Atavin. He said it worked like a charm, and he obviously doesn't have to take it anymore. So, he handed me over what he had left. About fifteen pills are in the bottle, and, he said that if need be, he can get me more, that he still has a few unfilled prescriptions of it.

I'm back in the band life tonight, but, more of that next time.

The best way to make it through with hearts and wrists intact is to realize two out of three ain't bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy now?