Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

June 14th 2009

Well, I don't know what to say, it feels like it's been ages since I last wrote last week. Nothing major has happened, but, I got to meet Brendon's parents again. They still have to clue about us. They can be so oblivious. Though, I do believe Kara and one of his brothers is starting to catch on. We only stayed for a night, I felt uncomfortable in the house. I swear, they were staring at me not only like a circus freak (which I might of been, but people can change...?) but like the one who ruined their son. And, of course, they only did it when Bear wasn't paying attention. He believed me though, and so we ended up leaving.

Oh, Patrick's still in Vegas with us, so is Pete...we made the mistake of letting them house-sit for us, each one to a house, which, is honestly why we wanted to leave too. I know we can trust Patrick with Brendon's house, but leaving Pete alone in mine probably wasn't one of our best ideas. At least only the microwave caught ton fire and not the whole kitchen. I'm not mad at him, no. I mean, he's Pete for God's sake...he just does that.

Though, he was a little confused as to why Bear wanted to take me to see his parents without him. We came up with an excuse though, Brendon's mom wanted to talk to me and "Help me turn my life around" and that if they saw Pete, well, that they might think it's the end of the world, with Pete as it's Anti-Christ and that Brendon's dad owned a shot gun he used regularly on hunting trips. Yea, that convinced Pete to stay back real quick...he was shot once before, by a girls dad. I had to laugh, the bullet apparently only grazed his forearm, but still he decided to press charges...and won.

My life's finally starting to settle back down into it's normal pattern of chaos. Between band practice, Donald, Pete, Brendon, and all the traveling I do, I finally have my plate full again. And, let me tell you, I love it this way. Life is so spontaneous when your not following a strict schedule, when you go to the Vegas strip and party for nearly fie days straight. It's just fun.

In fact, I made the suggestion that the band should go down to Cancun for a while, like we did when we went to the cabin. Though, I hope we don't end up writing some sort of island fantasy record, that'd be horrid. But, it'll give us a break from the wear and tear of the world, get us out of the slow clock work gears that run us. It should be fun, if we do it. Jon wanted to go back to Ireland, but Spin said it was time for something different. And, I don't think I'd like Ireland anyways. It's an amazing country from what I hear, but, I want something warm and sunny, never cloudy. I want a place that I can be happy all the time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea, more later in the week. One tomorrow.