Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

January 16th 2009

Me and Brenny decided to spy on Jon and Spencer, seeing this is (well, was) their second time they've both been out, just the two of them. Anyways, we left a good ten minutes after them. We were dressed as ninjas! Hoods and everything!

So, there we are, desperately try to follow them discreetly and inconspicuously. We had so many people staring at us it wasn't even funny. I even toppled a trash can over as I tried to jump into it to hide. Brendon couldn't hold back his laughter and we had a crowd around us in seconds.

We track them to the park, right? They sit on a bench for a quick rest. And about...I'd say a good five yards behind this bench was a swing set. So, Brenny and I decided to swing as we spied on them. It was killed in a few minutes though when they got up and left.

That's when it started to rain. So, of course they have an, an as in one, umbrella and were walking under it together shoulders touching. Brendon got distracted though when he found a puddle and started jumping in it. Yea. So, I drug him away from the puddle and ran after Spence and Jon who were like a mile away by then.

Nothing much happened after that though. And, it was a race to get to the hotel, trying to get back before they did. We succeeded....but they caught us both topless, struggling to get our pants on. Yea, they laughed. I blushed. Brenny punched a pillow with embarrassment. So much fun.

If only....

Oh, the concert's tomorrow too, hope he kisses me...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe....longer?

I think so.

Hope you liked it.

Based on an almost true story. The next....I'd say four are gonna be good