Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

June 29th 2009

I've tried to keep you out of the dark, dear paper. I've tried to save you from being sucked up into this big black hole. I've been vague, sunny (as you can be in a world of shadows), just the slightest bit cheery...but, darling. I must apologize, because I'm about to drag you to hell and back.

If you want the whole story, we'll have to jump back to the first time we kissed. From there, take it to me and Brendon. That's when the "protectiveness" came into play. Pete didn't want me with anyone else for any reason unless it was my parents and gosh, guess what? My father's dead and my mother left me when I was three. There goes that option.

I can't say I hate him though, he just wants me safe. He wants to teach me to be safe. He just wants me in general, if I'm being true here. He doesn't want me to leave him for Brendon is what it is. He's gotton paranoid, and god, can I blame him? I'd be paranoid too, after what I've put this poor guy through. i just want to be able to love him, but my mind whon't let me and my heart dissagrees.

All signs point to Brendon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long, I'm trying to update more, I really am.

But, with the whole house switching thing with my parent's, it's a bit hard... =/

-Smith/Highten