Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

July 1st 2009

Even that last entry was vague. Yea, because just telling you that he's over-protective is hell. MM-hmm. No, not really. But, paper you got to understand, it's so hard to write those words down that keep trying to but out of the pen. It's confusing, too. But, I guess it's nothing too bad. I mean, bruises fade, right? And, as strange as it sounds, I'll always have Donald.

Brendon and I have started texting each other again, he's really worried about me. It's Spencer and Jon who I've been ignoring. They just tell me to get out of there. But, Brendon, he tries to negotiate, he really does. And, I don't know, it feels good to have someone want to help me instead of just tell me what to do...you know? Like, how if you tell someone not to think of pink elephants, the first thing they do is think of pink elephants. It's the old instinct that when someone tells you not to do (or to do in this case) that you just don't listen to them and do the exact opposite.

And, so what, Jon, if I am being stupid. Maybe I just don't want to leave. Maybe I just want to be left alone, by everyone.

Welcome to the sweltering month of confusion, everybody.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's small.