Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

July 16th 2009

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

I have to admit to you, poor pages, within the last few day's you've almost been destroyed, lost, and taken away from me. I'm sorry, I really am. You poor thing. This time you must of thought I had it out for you, huh? Well, no. I couldn't hurt you, you know that...right? It's just, Donald was the one who knocked over the coffee onto you and Pete tried to take you away to read you and then...then we must of kicked you under the bed or something, caught up in the moment...because that's where I just found you.

It feels so good to write on your pages again, to get these thoughts out of my head. The events that have happened since, those are countless...but you is a knife in my back, probing at my lungs and heart. It's getting harder and harder to breathe and my eyes keep getting heavier as my mind decides to fog over.

Brendon and I got into a fight. A big one too, not some little disagreement or a small little argument. We pretty much exploded on each other. He called me worthless, I called him uncaring and unappreciative and..and...oh, god...please tell me why I decided to say any of the things I did. I was being unfair, half of me was drunk the other was high. And, of course...of course...of course...

Pete told me to just leave him alone, forget about them, Spencer and Jon included there. He wants me to quit the band. But, I don't know if I can, or if...if I should. But, I guess, if worse comes to worse, that...that I'll have to. Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, let me give this to you straight.

I refuse to delete this and let it go unfinished. I've figured out a way to fit it to the sudden sad chain of events that has happened.

The sequel is to go on as planned too, although now it is planned to also fit around what has happened.

So, keep reading or drop it. Whatever.

Thank you.

-Smith.