Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

Or Is It God Who Chokes In These Situations? 1/17

Yes, I named this one, it was the first thing that came to mind aside from the date. I only dated it so that I wouldn't forget this day's date.

Either way, we were on stage tonight, and of course we were up to our usual antics. So, Jon's barefoot, Spencer is just in his own world (like he usually is when he's behind a drum set), I'm on the guitar, and Brendon's got the vocals. Musical interlude comes, solo pops up. So, I'm jamming, nailing the solo, when Brendon decided to kiss me. I choked; skipping a few notes. He just laughed.

I don't think anyone noticed but the crowd and Brendon....Jon might of though, and if he did, then he'll tell Spencer. Not that I mind Spencer knowing, he's been with me since fifth grade, he knows everything, but one thing. Nope, I've never gotten up the guts to tell him about Brendon. I just pray to god that the world won't figure it out, the fan girls already have their own suspicions....

A reserved thought
A federal law
The clock ticks down the seconds
Curses, Hexes
And other unsavory notations

Ah, yes of course
We the people do apologize
Forgive us our sins
Through the eyes of the heart
Living heaven on earth.


Make you slightly wonder, doesn't it; what exactly goes on in my mind? Haha, if only you knew.

This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private

Brendon's talking in his sleep again....just mindless mumbling, I love it when he does that. But it makes me wonder what he's dreaming about...hopefully me.

It's the fearless things in life that count.

God, that's so hypocritical. 'Night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, the actual journal part is shorter then the others, and I named it too.

Although, this one had more creative-ness then the others.

Where'd I get my inspiration? I looked at a ten dollar bill. Yep, it's true, looking at a ten dollar bill inspired more then half of this....