Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

January 18th

Well, not too sure how to put this into words....but um, yea. Well, Pete and I got together today, his last day here. So, we're out exploring the city, joking around, being guys. And, well, here's the tough part to write....god. Pete and I...kissed. Honestly, I have no clue how it happened, it just did.

We were in a coffee shop of all places, taking a break from exploring the city. And, I was on my little lap-top, he was sitting across from me. Either way, I close the lap-top, rather unconsciously, and it just happened. Yea, people stared, thank god no one had any cameras on them. That's the last thing I need leaking to the Internet. He apologized, as did I, and we left the shop. It was of course awkward after that, and still is. I think I might tell Spencer, he won't tell anyone if I ask him not to. He won't judge me for it either.

Thing is, I feel like...as if I've betrayed Brendon, violated him almost. But, it's not like he knows one, about my feelings for him, and two, what happened between me and Pete. It's just, god, guilt, you know? And, why I feel like this I don't know, we're not dating. Maybe it's the stage kisses? But, I don't know. Pete left me with a question; "Will you?"

I told him to give me some time to think about it. I'm just confused at the moment. Everything seems unorganized, the guy's noticed I was a bit out of wack, I told 'em it was a food poisoning or something....Spencer shot me a confused glance and then a "I-hope-we-don't-have-to-rush-you-to-the-emergency-room-in-a-taxi-and-spend-an-extra-seventy-buck's-so-he'll-spend-and-go-through-all-the-red-lights" look. Brendon suggested I get some rest, which is what broke my heart. Hearing his voice after that. Jon, he was sleeping on the floor. Why on the floor though, I don't know. He's normally picky about that sort of thing....

It's sleeping with roaches and taking best guesses.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heh, yepp.

Tomorrow's might come a day late.