The Potter Twins

Something Big

Amanda's P.O.V

When the door opened it was a dark floor with an eerie feel to it.

"we're not supposed to be here. This is the third floor. It's forbidden"Hermione said. The torches lit and we heard a meow

"It's Filches cat!" Hermione said

"Run" Ron screamed. We ran through the corridor as the torches lit up.

"Let's go through that door" Harry said while we all ran to the big door at the end of the hall.

"I'ts locked!" I said because I was the first to reach the door

"We're done for!" Ron said worried.

"Oh move over!" Hermione said pushing Ron out of the way and taking outt her wand.

"Alohomora" she said and the lock unlocked itself

"Get in" Hermione whispered as we all went into the big room

"Alohomora?" Ron said a bit ticked off.

"Standard Book of Spells chapter 7" Hermione said

Harry's P.O.V

"Anyone here my sweet?" I heard Filch ask his cat.

"Come on" he said

"Filch is gone" Amanda said looking away from the door.

"He thinks this door is locked." Ron said

"It was locked." Hermione corrected him.

"And for a good reason" I said looking at the big sleeping three headed dog. they started to wake up. Then they stood up.

"Ahhhh" We all screamed I turned around first, then Amanda then Ron and Hermione. We ran out the door. We had to all lean on it to keep the dog from eating us or getting out of the door. We ran down the corridor and decided it was safe to walk.

"What do they think they're doing kepping a thing like that locked up in a school." Ron said. We got to the common room.

"You don't use your eyes do you?" Hermione asked him.

"Didn't you see what it was standing on?" Amanda asked us apparently catching on

"I wasn't lookin' at it's feet! I was a little preoccupied with its heads! Or maybe you didn't notice there were three!" Ron said really pissed off.

"It was standing on a trapdoor." Amanda said

"Which means it wasn't there by accident. It's guarding something." Hermione finished.

"Guarding something?" I asked.

"Thats right" Amanda said

"Now I'm going to bed before you guys figure out a plan to get us killed or worse EXPELLED." Hermione said. Hermione and Amanda walked into the girls dormorties.

"She needs to sort out her priorities" ron said and I just nodded. We headed back to our room and we went straight to sleep.

Amanda's P.O.V

"Can you believe them!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Well, Mines you can't really blame them for not looking at it's feet. It did have three huge black furry heads." I said trying to defend them.

"Yes but it also had big, furry, black paws on top of the door!" Hermione exclaimed again this time I decided not to bother arguing she was goign to win anyways.

"Lets just go to bed." I said and we drifted of to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like!