The Potter Twins

No Shit Sherlock.

"HARRY!" I yelled "Do something!"

"Me why don't you." Ron screamed back.

"Ron!" He looked to Hermione "Swish and Flick!" She said. I looked up to Harry who was dodging the club.

" Wingardium Leviosa!" Ron said. The club flew above the trolls head. He looked around confused as it hit him on the head. Harry fell to the floor while the troll wobbled back and forth eventually falling to the ground.

"Is it dead?" Ron asked.

"No it's probably just knocked out." Hermione answered.

"Ewwwwwww!" Harry pulled his wand out of the trolls nose.

"Troll Boogies." He said disgusted. He wiped it off on his robes. I heard a gasp and turned to see Professer Mcgonagall, Quirrell, and Snape.

"Explain!" She said pointing to the three of us, we all started at the same time.

"It's my fault, Professer." We all looked at Hermione amazed. "I read about trolls in the library and thought I could handle it. If they hadn't come and saved me. I probably would have been dead." Hermione said.

"Well then, Ms. Granger, 5 points from Gryffindor. As for you three, 5 points... Will be awarded to each of you, for sheer dumb luck!" We smiled.

"Perhaps you should go, don't want him to wake up." Quirrell said as we walked out. As soon as we got to the common room I hugged Hermione.

"Mines, I don't kow what I wouldv'e done it you were gone." I said.

"Well, you'd be stuck with those two......I would never do that." She said with a smile. We both laughed.

"Well, I'm going to bed. " Hermione said and I followed.

"Night Mines."

"Night Ma." We drifted of to sleep.

###################################################################

That morning I woke up early, got my robe on and got ready. I heard purring and walked over to my bed.

"Well, Hello Gibbs. I've got to go get breakfast. You stay here and I"ll bring you something back." I said petting his head.

"Ready Hermione?" I asked

"Yes, lets go." She walked out and I followed. We got to the bottom of the stairs and we waited a couple minutes for Harry and Ron.

"How come you guys always get up so early?" Ron yawned.

"Hey Ron just think Earlier your up, more time to eat." His eyes widened a bit.

"Let's Go!" He said running out the portrait hole.

"Manders?"

"Yes Harry?" I asked walking out the portrait hole.

"You have a Black furball following you." He said.

"Gibbs, you can't come to breakfast or classes!" But Gibbs wouldn't listen.

"Ugh fine get in." I said opening my bag. We were very early to breakfast. Some of the teachers weren't even there yet. I saw Professer Dumbledore walking in. I ran up to him.

"Professer!" He turned.

"Yes, Ms. Potter?"

"My kitten, here, won't stay put in my room and since we don't have classes today I was wondering if she could stay with me."

"Well, if that is the case. Only for today." He said smiling.

"You got that Gibbs, no more nonsense," I whispered. We sat down. 'Meow'

"What was that?" Ron asked worriedly. I giggled. Gibbs hopped out of my bag and climbed up Ron's leg.

"What the Hell?"He said.

"Don't hurt him!" I said.

"Him how do you know it's a him."

"Because he's my cat, Ronnie. His name is Gibbs." When I said his name, Gibbs crawled back into my bag.

"Good luck today Potter, not like you need it, you've already taken on a troll" Snape dawled on. "A little game of Quidditch should be easy. Even if it is against, Slytherin" He hissed and walked away.

"I really hate him." Mail came down and I saw Hedwig with a huge parcel. It dropped right in front of Harry.

"I never get mail." He said.

"Let's open it." Ron suggested. We tore of the paper and saw a glorious broom.

"It's a Broom."

"No shit sherlock." I whispered and Hermione giggled.

"Thats not just any broom. It's a Nimbus 2000!" Ron said in Awe. We finished breakfast and we went back to the common room. I grabbed my coat,gloves, and a scarf and came back down.

"Good Luck Harry!" I said hugging him.

"Thanks." He said as he went to the Quidditch lockers. We went to the stands.
#################################
The Slytherin team walked out and took to the skys, while Flint stayed with Madame Hooch. Then Gryffindor came and we all cheered. Wood stayed down by them as well. It looked like they were flipping a coin to see who got the Quaffle first. Wood, took the Quaffle, through it to...I think Katie Bell and went to the posts.
The whistle blew and the match began.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like. comments + subscribtion = updates!