So what's your favourte colour punk?

To the ones who fall in love

Oli's POV

I lay on his bed, my eyes scanning the room around me taking in the faded blue walls and the cream carpet that had various stains in it, red stains, but I'm sure there was a perfectly good reason for that. Frank was in the shower, cleaning up from earlier. I sighed contentedly pressing my head further into his pillow, breathing in his scent deeply, it just smelt of...Frank and by god it smell good. It's like the smell of home, safety. God I sound like such a loser at the moment, hell I don't even care.

Frank came out of his bathroom with only a small towel around his waist, let’s just say, I was trying to rip of the towel with my minds will power. Sadly this plan failed and I had to be content just admiring what was on show, which was admittedly...how can I describe this to you...FUCKING GORGEOUS! He must have caught me staring because he re-entered his bathroom and came out wearing a pair of boxers. I grinned openly and he walked over to me, noticing I was lying on his bed.

"Make yourself at home" he joked biting down on his lip ring to avoid a giggle.

"I will" I said yawning and lying back down, making an over exaggerated yawn and closing my eyes.

"Hey, you’re getting my bed all wet!" he complained whilst pouting down at me.

"I'm such a naughty boy" I replied, meaning it that way, and he picked up on it. I opened my eyes again to wink cheekily at him then resuming my mock sleeping position, I didn't expect what he did next.

He straddled my hips, grinding down on me unforgivably before he put his lips to my ear, his hot breath was blowing through my ear, shivers ran in all directions over my body, making me wriggle underneath him, exiting his southern region, so much for him being the teaser.

"OOO GOD OLI" man it felt good to know I had made him scream like that.

I looked up at him innocently "Yes Frankie darling?" smirking he replied.

"Your such a bad boy baby, and we know what happens to bad boys don't we?" an exited smile played across my face, mirrored closely by his as he bent down to whisper in my ear again, matched by shivers, god did he really have to do that. Yes he did. "They need to be" another deep grinding movement "punished".

"FUUUUUUUCCKKKKKKKKK" I'm sorry I couldn't help it, but when he does that my whole body convulses with pleasure and a need for him to do more takes over, like a drug addict needing his poison. Frank is my poison, my own personal prescription. He brought his lips to mine and ran his tongue over my lips swiftly, making me open my mouth in a moan, before hoping of me and running out the door, calling back;

"THIS IS PUNISHMENT!" holy fuck he was so right there, I thought before following him out the door and chasing him down the stairs whilst screaming;

"Hell your gonna get it now! And Frankie baby, I mean it in THAT WAY!" Somewhere a way off he giggled hysterically, screaming;

"You'll have to catch me first!"

I ran into the kitchen dodging round the table, extending my arm and reaching for my target, diving forward seconds to late I smacked my jaw against the table and fell to the floor with a cry of pain.

"BABY!" Sure now he wants to help me, reaching my side within seconds he is already apologizing, it was my fault anyway. I stand up and walk to the hall mirror, that's when I see myself, blood pouring out of my mouth like water from the faucet and it looks like I'm puking blood. I almost faint at the sight, I say almost, I fainted into Franks arms and he helps me up to the bathroom, one arm locked around my waist.

"I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean for you to get hurt" he looks so worried and he plants a soft kiss on my cheek before helping me clean up the blood from my mouth.

"It's alright, I'm spastic personified so stuff like this is quite regular or me. It's not your fault at all." I smiled back at him reassuringly before pressing my lips to his, forcing his mouth open with my tongue for about five seconds we stood making out before I pulled away, whispering in his ear in the exact way he did to me;

"I have to go now baby" followed by me licking his ear, then biting it softly, before pulling away. His face has dropped into a pout, I have to admit that kid is cute when he's upset.

"Do you have to go now?" he whined pathetically, but yes I did have to go. I told him so and I was soon in my mother’s car looking back as he became a smaller figure, standing on the curb.

He silently hummed to himself as spun around the room in circles, not seeming to care that he was near to setting fire himself. The tune was one of insanity, too high pitched to be sing able and somehow extremely catchy, like a chant, a spell.

"We're gonna burn your city down!" he shrieked, there was another voice that screamed with him, it sounded just as crazed but I couldn't see who's. The boy had mid length dark brown hair, which supported natural blonde highlights and was stuck up in random spikes in odd places, he looked like he belonged to a different world. He was high, but not on any particular substance around him. Unless you count the fire? In that case he was. With every match he lit, the fire inside him seemed to grow, he caught fire several times but all the time it just snuffed out, like he was untouchable, like the fire was guarding him, like he fed of its energy. I was standing at the other end of the room and the fire was creating a barrier between us, not that I minded, but I still felt like I should do something.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?!"

He stopped momentarily, walked towards me, stopping at the fire barrier.

"This goes out to the ones that fall in love and the boy that filled his dark"

I didn't understand what he was trying to tell me, but it seemed like I should. He met my concerns with another cryptic message; his voice was filled with warning, but smugness at the same time, though he was mental so why would I listen to him? Because I had to?

"Last night he had the weirdest dream, that you and he drove of the darkest streets, passing through these lights that I created. Closure."

He scared me, the way he looked at me, like he knew me, like he knew exactly what he was talking about. Did he?

"What is that meant to mean?" but he had begun his humming again, my screams were muffled by the roaring flames and his satanic humming.

"WHO ARE YOU?! WHO ARE YOU?! WHO ARE YOU?!" I got no answer, then deep in the flames holding hands with the crazed prophet like boy, I saw him.

NO!

Gerard's POV

It was February the 10th. Four days until Valentine’s Day, the thought had only just struck me, Valentine’s Day in my general opinion was a day to watch scary horror movies and listen to loud scream music but that was up till now. I was going to finally make Frankie mine, and I had a plan.

I sat down and began writing.

Frankie...
♠ ♠ ♠
now....can u guess what I'm going to say?
COMMENT!
The more comments/subscriptions the faster I write!
XxnevergonnagetmexX