Status: Complete

Not up to Me, Not up to You

Chapter 23

Three long minutes later she stared unbelievingly at the two pink lines on the stick.

“Lea!” Kelly called weakly from the cubical.

“Let me in!” Leana said quietly. Kelly slowly unlocked the door and Leana squeezed in locking it again behind her.

“It’s positive.” Kelly whispered holding up the stick so Leana could see the pink lines.

“I fucking told you” Leana said excitedly grabbing the stick from Kelly’s hand to take a better look.

“Shit Lea. I’m on the pill!” Kelly muttered still in a daze.

“Did you miss one recently? Been ill? Taking antibiotics?” Leana asked as Kelly stared into nothingness, searching her mind. Suddenly her eyes widened.

“Shit, I had that stomach bug a few weeks back.” Kelly said in a low yell. “It must have been then.” She added.

“You’re happy about this though, right?” Leana asked waving the stick a little before scrunching up her face and handing it back to Kelly. Kelly didn’t speak for another brief moment but then she nodded her head.

“Yeah, I’m still in shock but yeah, I guess I am happy.” She said with a faint smile.

“When are you going to tell Brian?” Leana asked still in a low voice as they heard someone use the hand drier.

“Today.” Kelly said with a nod. As she heard the drier switch off and the door shut she reached across and unbolted the door and stepped out, followed quickly by Leana.

“Are you ok?” Leana asked as Kelly placed the tester stick into the trash can beside the sinks. She nodded silently and smiled.

“Come on, I’ve gotta go tell my husband he’s going to be a father again.” she said linking arms with Leana and walking out of the restrooms towards the hall where they spotted Jimmy and Brian both holding their children in their arms.

“Hey so what did the crazy lady want?” Brian asked with a wink as he passed Lucy to her.

“I’ll tell you in a bit.” Kelly replied causing Brian and Jimmy to raise an eyebrow.

“Where’s Cody?” Kelly asked looking around the crowded room.

“Matt’s got him.” Brian replied placing a kiss on her temple.

“They missed their afternoon sleep.” Leana said as she watched Jimmy cradled Isaac, their eight month old son in his arms.

“I’m going to put them down in the room for an hour or so.” Kelly said as she scanned the room for Matt. She found him walking towards them with Cody in his arms as Aly had a hold of his free hand.
As they got closer Kelly could see that Cody was trying his best to keep his eyes open.

“I think our little dude is tired.” Matt said as he stood next to the others. Cody’s arms reached out for Kelly. She passed Lucy back to Brian and reached out to take Cody from Matt.

“You tired baby?” she said soothingly as he wrapped his small arms around her neck.

“Come on; let’s get you two up to the room. We’ll be back later guys.” Kelly said as she turned to lead the way up to their hotel room.

Brian lay Lucy down in the crib that had been set up in the room for them as Kelly lay Cody on the bed, gently removing his shoes, socks, tie and waistcoat. As she gently ran her fingers through his thick brown hair Brian’s arms snaked around her waist, pulling her close to him.

“How about we have a lie down as well?” he said in a seductive whisper as they stood up from Cody’s bed, he hands running up her back to take hold of the zipper of her dress. Before she could respond, his lips were sucking gently at her neck as he slowly pulled down the zip, ushering them both towards their bed in the next room.

“Brian.” she said in a whispered moan.

“Yes baby.” He said as she felt her legs hit the bed behind her. She tried to compose herself before she answered but she was distracted by Brian gently tugging at her dress, causing it to fall to the floor as he nipped at her neck.

“Um, I’ve got to – “ she started as his lips moved along her jaw line. Without breaking contact he then gently guided her down onto the bed, moving to be on top of her quickly.

“I’ve got to tell you something.” She managed to say as his hand ran slowly down her tanned body.

“What do you want to tell me baby?” he whispered into her ear as his hand slowly slipped under the material of her lace boy shorts. Kelly couldn’t find the words she wanted to tell him as his fingers tugged at the material; she just lifted her hips to allow him to pull them away from her. Slowly and sensually his fingers rubbed across her opening before slipping deeply into her.

Kelly moaned quietly as she felt his fingers curl inside her. She tried again to find the words she had to tell him.

“Brian I’m-“ she started before being interrupted by a moan escaping her mouth.

“Tell me baby.” Brian whispered softly against her collar bone.

“I’m um, I’m pregnant.” She whispered through a gasping moan.

“That’s good baby.” He mumbled against her skin as his lips traced their way down her torso. These words shocked Kelly. This wasn’t quiet the reaction she was expecting from him. Had he heard her?

“Bri, did you hear me?” Kelly asked quietly as his fingers continued to thrust slowly inside her.

“Yeah, you said you were – WAIT PREGNANT?” he said sitting up abruptly, pulling his fingers from her in the process.

“Yeah.” Kelly said feeling herself blush through an insecure smile.

“Pregnant? Really?” he repeated as Kelly sat up next to him, pulling her boy shorts back up.
She nodded again, watching Brian’s face for his reaction.

“When did you find out?” he asked as they both pulled their legs up so they sitting crossed legged on the bed.

“Leana made me take a test. She went out to get one after finding out I’d been sick earlier. That’s why she dragged me away just now.” Kelly said as Brian reached over to take hold of her hand and entwined his fingers with hers.

“How did it happen? I mean you’re on the pill.” Brain asked.

“Remember when I was sick a few weeks back? The pill doesn’t work great with sickness.” Kelly explained.

“Baby, are we ready for this? I mean three kids? Can we cope?” Brian asked a small glimmer of panic in his eyes.

“It’s going to be hard, but we can do it.” Kelly said confidently with a smile as Brian smiled back. A dazzling smile that quickly turned into a sexy smirk as he crashed his lips onto hers.

“Now where were we?” he whispered pulling at her boy shorts again.

Seven months later.

“I swear to god that after I’m through with this you are having the snip!” Kelly growled as she gripped a firm old of Brian’s hand.

“What? The snip? Why?” Brian answered as Kelly’s grip tightened on his hand as she continued to push. Brian’s legs buckled under the pain of her grasp and struggled to free his hand.

“Because this is my third fucking baby in just over three fucking years. I don’t fucking want anymore. You’re having the fucking snip, even if I have to get two fucking breezeblocks and do it my fucking self!” Kelly yelled as she rested for a moment. Brian’s eyes widened and both his hands shot to his crotch for protection. The doctor and the nurse both looked up at him with sympathetic looks before the doctor turned his attention back to Kelly.

“One more push should get his head out, I can see the top of it already.” He said with encouragement. Kelly glared at him for a moment before her eyes found the nurse who was smiling at Brian. She glanced quickly at Brian to see that he wasn’t returning the gaze he was preoccupied in protecting his bits. Kelly glared back at the nurse.

“Um, hello! He’s fucking taken love, notice the ring on his finger, his wife about to give birth.” She yelled causing the nurse to quickly remove her eyes from Brian and to the tray of instruments beside her.

“Baby.” Brian whispered causing her to turn to face him with a glare.

“Calm.” He said in a whisper with a reassuring smile. Her glare softened until she felt another contraction hit. Brian willingly offered her his hand as she began to push, and scream.

“Ok, the head is almost out, keep pushing.” The doctor yelled.

“Come on baby, you can do this.” Brian whispered in encouragement as he rubbed her back with his free hand.

“Ok, the head’s out and the cord is free. On the next contraction I want you to push again to get the rest of her out.” The doctor said. He kept on changing how he referred to the baby as Brian and Kelly had asked not to be told the sex until he or she had been born. Kelly nodded once, looking up to face Brian. He nodded in encouragement and wiped the sweat of her tired face.

“Come on baby, one more push.” He whispered kissing her forehead. She nodded again before the overwhelming urge to push took over and another scream left her body.

“Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Haner, you have a baby boy.” The doctor said as Kelly collapsed with exhaustion onto the bed, placing the crying baby onto her chest. Tears of joy filled Kelly’s eyes as she held her tiny new son in her tried arms. Brian cut the umbilical chord before sitting on the bed next to Kelly and gazing proudly at his son.

The nurse briefly took him to clean him up, check him over and wrap him in blankets before placing him back in Kelly’s arms.

“Does he have a name?” she asked as she wrote on a chart. Kelly looked up at Brian and nodded.

“Cole Elijah.” Kelly said with a smile, gazing down to her tiny son, feeling Brian kiss her temple as his strong arms held them both close to him.

“I’m sorry for screaming at you.” Kelly said quietly once the nurse had left the room. She looked up and smiled at Brian who kiss her lips.

“Does that mean I don’t have to have the snip?” he asked. Kelly smiled back at him and shook her head.

“No more kids though.” She said and Brian nodded with a smile and another kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aly

I've been debating for like an hour on whether to update or not, mainly cos now that this chapters up that's the end of this story! It's over! :(
I've already posted a thank you chapter, but I would like to give yet another BIG thank you to my loyal commenters - you know who you are, you comment after every post and for that I love you all dearly :)
So go one guys this is your last chance to comment - Hell I've even made it easier cos now you don't have to scroll all the way back to the top of the page ;)
COMMENT