Blow Me Away

Untitled

“JOSH!” I heard Hayley yell. I laughed and he got up from next to me.
“What?” he called.
“C’mere a minute”
He groaned, “Do I have to”
“Yes” she said. He walked into the bathroom with a hand over his eyes.
“Get over it Josh. You’ve seen it all” Hayley laughed and the door closed. I closed my eyes and leaned my head on the sofa. I felt someone sit next to me. I looked up and Zac was smiling at me. I smiled, “Hey”
“Hey, what’s up?”
I shrugged, “Nothing at all. Just hanging”
He nodded, “Cool”
I nodded, “Yeah”
He laughed, “You wanna go for a walk?”
I got up, “Sure”
We walked past the bathroom door and I banged on it, “Going for a walk with Zac”
“Yep” Hayley and Josh said at the same time. I smiled and we walked off the bus. We walked down the street before Zac turned to me, “Do you like tour?”
I nodded, “Yeah it’s… fun”
He laughed, “Yeah.
“So, did your parents just let you up and leave for tour?” I asked.
He shook his head, “God no. We had a massive fight about school. They wanted me to go to college and stuff but I wanted to make music and tour with my band”
I nodded, “Wow, that would have been so fun”
He laughed, “Mmm, tell me about it”
“I got forced to go to college,” I said, poking my tongue out of the side of my mouth.
“Damn” he smiled.
“Mmm. I know. It was fun apart from having to go to class. But I managed to pass all my classes”
“Cool.”
I nodded. We turned into another street and I saw a park. We walked up to it and sat down on the swings.
“I used to go to the swings just after Pete left” I said. Zac smiled, “Mmm”
I swung slightly. We sat on the swings for a while just talking about our lives and stuff. I pushed him so he swung to the side. He swung back and tried to catch me. I giggled and pushed him again. He opened his arms and I screeched. He caught me and held me there, “That wasn’t nice”
I laughed, “Sorry then”
He smiled, “That’s better”
He let go and I pushed him again. He laughed, “I’ll get you”
“Ha, I’d like to see you try. I’ll get Josh to protect me”
He smiled, “Wow, I’m incredibly scared of my brother”
“Yeah and I’m incredibly scared of a 16 year old” I said. He laughed and looked at the sky, “We should probably get back”
I nodded and we walked back to the bus.

“How was your walk?” Hayley smiled.
I sat down and said, “We found a park.”
She laughed, “You sound like a little kid”
I poked my tongue out at her, “Yeah you’d know. You are a little kid”
“Hey I’m not the one that took a 16 year old to a park”
I mock glared at her, “Shut up”
Josh walked in and sat down, putting his arm around my waist, “How was the walk? Zac said you had fun”
I nodded, “Mmm hmm. We found a park”
He laughed, “Oh okay”
I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder, “I’m tired”
He smiled down at me, “Go to bed then”
I got up, “I think I will”
I smiled and went to my bus and fell asleep.
I woke up to someone talking outside my bunk.
“Do you guys mind,” I asked, poking my head out. Patrick and Joe smiled, “Sorry”
“Mmm” was all I said. They left and I got up. I had a shower and got dressed. I ran over to Paramore’s bus and quietly walked in. I climbed into Josh’s bunk and pushed him.
“Josh” I whispered.
He turned over and I smiled. His hair was everywhere. I pushed him a little more, “Josh”
His eyes fluttered and he smiled, “Hey”
I smiled, “Hello”
“Why are you here?” he asked, sitting up
“So you don’t want me here?” I asked, faking hurt
“No, no that’s not what I meant,” he said quickly, kissing my lips. I smiled and threw my arms around his neck. We broke off.
“ Come on. Let’s go for a walk”
He yawned and got up. I smiled and he grabbed clothes before walking into the bathroom. A few minutes later he came back out dressed. He grabbed my hand and we walked off the bus. We walked to the nearby mall and I walked into the news agency. He frowned.
“I need my monthly magazines” I smiled. He rolled his eyes and went to look at the music magazines. I grabbed two mags and walked over to him. He had a magazine in his hand. He flipped through it then frowned, turning a few pages back.
“What?” I asked when his expression hardened. I looked over his shoulder and saw me and Zac on the swings when Zac had me in a bear hug. We both had really big smiles on our faces. I read the headline: PARAMORE DRUMMER FINDS LOVE IN PETE WENTZ LITTLE SISTER
My mouth dropped and Josh looked at me.
“It’s not what it looks like Josh. We were just having fun.” I defended myself. His eyebrows lifted, “So I can see”
My mouth opened and I frowned, “That isn’t far. I pushed him and he grabbed me playfully. That’s it”
He nodded with a glare on his pretty face, “Yeah okay”
He walked out and I put the mag in my bag and ran after him.
“Josh please. That’s all it was. Why wont you believe me?”
He stopped and turned, “One question. Why go after younger guys?”
I felt the tears burn my eyes, “It wasn’t what it looked like. I swear”
He shook his head and walked off. I stood in the middle of the street until Josh was out of sight.

I walked onto my bus and sat on the sofa. Pete walked in and saw me looking miserable.
“Hey honey, what’s wrong?” he asked, sitting next to me. I pulled the mag out of my bag and flipped to the page. I gave it to Pete. He read the headline and frowned, “Why are you so upset about this?”
“Cause I’m going out with the other Farro brother” I cried.
“Ohh. Oh Nattie, I’m sorry” he said, hugging me.
“Now he hates me,” I told my brother.
“No he doesn’t. He just needs space”
There was a knock at the bus door. Pete smiled slightly and went to open it. Hayley trudged in and sat next to me, “Josh is really upset. What happened?”
I threw the mag at her and she frowned.
“Page 89” I said. She flipped through the pages until she found the right one. Her mouth dropped and she looked up at me, tears streaking my face.
“What the hell’s this?” she asked incredulously
“It’s not what it looks like. We found the park like we said and I pushed him sidewards on the swings so he decided to get me back and that’s what happened” I told her.
She smiled sadly, “Yeah somehow I don’t think Josh believed that”
“Yeah me neither”
“Yeah, well he’s over there yelling his lungs out at Zac who has no idea what the hell’s going on”
I got up, “I need to talk to him”
She smiled and we got up. We walked onto their bus and heard Josh yelling, “SHE’S MY FREAKING GIRLFRIEND. HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO ME? HUH ZAC” Then in went quiet. I walked into the living room and Zac was leaning towards Josh. Josh had his hand on his jaw. They both looked at me. Josh glared and stormed off. I walked to Zac and searched his face for some emotion.
“Are you okay?” I asked. He shrugged, “Apart from being screamed at for no reason and just punching my brother in the face yeah I’m fine”
I sighed and grabbed the mag of Hayley and showed him the page. He looked at it for a while before throwing it on the floor, “That isn’t what it looks like”
“That’s what I said,” I said, throwing my hands in the air. He sighed and went into the bunk area.
“Fuck you Zac” I heard Josh growl.
“C’mon man, just listen,” He said.
I turned to Hayley, “This is so fucked up”
She smiled sadly, “Yeah I know. I’ll be right back”
She walked into the bunk area so I sat down. After an hour Zac came back and sat next to me. He sighed and closed his eyes, “Jeez he’s stubborn”
He opened his eyes and looked at me, “He refused to talk to me”
I smiled sadly, “I’m sorry”
“It’s okay,” he said. His phone began to ring. He picked it up and said, “Hello”
“What? Why?”- “No, that wasn’t what it looked like” – “Katie no. It was just a”- he cut off and sighed, throwing his phone next to him.
“Great, there goes my girlfriend”
I got up, “I am really, really sorry Zac. I’ll see you later maybe”
I ran out and onto Panic’s bus. I sat next to Brendon and sighed.
“What’s wrong Nat?” he asked.
“Josh is pissed at me. There was a photo of me and Zac in a mag and he took it the wrong was now he’s pissed”
Bren bit his lip, “The one with you and him on the swings?”
I groaned, “Fuck. Has everyone seen that photo?”
“No just me… and Pete”
My eyes widened, “Oh shit. I’ma get it now”
He nodded and the door flew open. Just on time, I thought as Pete walked in
“What the fuck Natalia? He’s 16! You’re 21. You’re going out with his brother,” he said
“It’s not what it looks like. Just stay out of it Peter” I yelled. I got up and stormed out. I walked around the streets until I got hungry. I checked the time. It was only 1:45pm. I sighed and walked into a café. I grabbed some food and a drink before walking back out. I saw the park me and Zac were at the other night and walked to it. I sat on the swing and ate my food. I sighed and kept my head down.
“I thought you’d be here”
I looked up.
♠ ♠ ♠
heyy all my loyal peoplesss how are you?? good thats greatt... ha ha no. im reall sorry for not updating. i love you?? will that help?? ha ha.. joking... naww umm comment and subscribee pleaseeee i loove youuu