Blow Me Away

Why You Little...

“Do do do do do do do do do do” I chanted the circus theme. Pete laughed, “What is wrong with you?”
I shrugged, “I wanna go to the circus”
“There is none close by” he smiled. I pouted, “Aw damn”
He laughed, “And how old are you supposed to be?”
I smiled, “21”
He nodded, “Yeah I believe you”
I smiled, “You should”
“Yeah sure” he said, rolling his eyes. I grinned, “Peterrrrrrrr I’m borrrreddd”
“Go find something to do then” he said. I frowned, “I cant. We’re driving and I can’t leave the bus”
“Go home then” he said, smiling
“NO” I burst out. He smiled, “Well, that’s weird. When I first told you, you were coming you refused now you don’t wanna go home. What happened?”
I shrugged, “Donno. I just like it here I guess. So peaceful. In a way”
He laughed, “Yeah I guess. You actually look healthier. More color in your cheeks and your happier and you smile a lot more. I think tour’s really doing something”
I nodded, “Yeah I know.”
He smiled, “Glad to see my little sister is back”
I smiled, “Thank you”
He nodded and smiled. I grinned and hugged him. He patted my back. I let go and got up.
“I think I’m gonna go talk to Patrick” I smiled. Pete laughed, “Yeah. Patrick says that he doesn’t see enough of you”
I laughed, “Yeah”
I walked into the kitchen and Patrick was sitting on the stool reading some music crap. I sat next to him and waved a hand in front of his face. He looked up and smiled, “Hey”
“Hello. Just though I’d come say hi. I’ve noticed that I don’t talk to you that much anymore”
He nodded, “Yeah, but it’s okay.”
I smiled, “Sorry though”
He smiled, “It’s all good”
I grinned” Awesome.”
He went back to his magazine and I smirked.
“Hey Patrick” I said sneakily.
“Yeah?” he asked, looking up. I smiled and grabbed his hat. I ran into the living room and hid behind Pete.
“What the”- he started.
“NATALIA GIVE ME THAT BACK” Patrick yelled, running in smiling. I smiled widely, “Nope”
“Please?” he asked. I grinned, “Nope”
He ran to me and Pete jumped up. I screamed, “No Pete. Don’t move”
Patrick stood in front of me. I hid his hat behind my back. He went to grab it but I stopped him.
“Nope, nope, nope” I smiled. He raised an eyebrow, “C’mon Nat”
I looked at the floor in mock shame then threw my head up, “NOPE”
He smiled, “Fine.”
He walked off and came back in with another hat on. I pouted, “That isn’t fair”
He smiled, “No it isn’t”
I huffed and got up, throwing his hat at him. He caught it and smiled, “Thanks”
I poked my tongue out and crossed my arms, walking into the kitchen. I grabbed some chocolate and started eating. I sat down and flipped through the mag Patrick was reading. I stopped at a page. I smiled and saw a picture of Fall Out Boy. Pete walked in and smiled, “Hey”
“My big brother in the magazine. I’m so proud” I said like I was talking to a baby, squeezing his cheeks. He pulled away and smiled, “We are?”
I nodded and pointed to the page and he looked over. It was an article about them. His eyes scanned the article and he smiled, “Awesome”
I smiled and turned the page. Patrick came back in and smiled, “What you reading about?”
I shrugged and closed it, “Nothing. Oops sorry I lost your page”
He shrugged, “Don’t matter”
I nodded, “Cool”

“Gabe” I called. He spun around and smiled. We walked to each other.
“Hey Lil Wentz” he greeted me. I smiled, “Hey Gabe. Walk with me?”
He nodded, “Sure. Hey, you’re actually coming to our show??”
I nodded, “Yeah”
He smiled and we walked into the venue. I walked into the dressing room and smiled. Vicky was putting on her makeup.
“Hey Nat” she smiled.
“Hey Vicky” I said. I sat down and Alex waved.
“Hey Alex” I smiled.
“Hey Nat”
“Nat finally came to one of our shows” Gabe exclaimed. They all laughed.
“Yeah” I mumbled. It was time for them to go on stage so I walked to the side of the stage and sat down. Gabe winked at me before yelling into the mic, “Hello. How the fuck are you?”
I smiled and the crowed roared. He looked at the rest of the band before saying to the crowd, “Hey, guess what?”
The crowd roared.
“You know Pete Wentz little sister?” he asked.
The crowd roared again.
“Well, Nat finally decided to come to one of our fucking shows. How about we bring her out here?” Gabe said, looking at me. My eyes widened and I shook my head. He smiled encouragingly. I groaned quietly and walked out. I smiled nervously at Gabe. He put his arm around my waist and said, “Say hi to Natalia”
The crowd screamed and I heard a guy say yell, “Your hot”
I smiled, “Hey guys”
“Does everyone want Nat to sing with me?” Gabe asked.
“YEAH!” They screamed. I shook my head violently at Gabe, “No Gabe” I whispered. He smiled and whispered, “C’mon, I know you can sing”
I scrunched up my face and Gabe looked at the band, “Only if you guys are okay with it”
They all nodded and smiled. I shot a look at Alex and he just smiled and shrugged. I sighed. Gabe grinned and grabbed a spare mic.
“Okay. Let’s sing” he smiled.
I didn’t even know what we were singing. Then the music to My Moves Are White started. I bit my lip and looked at Gabe. He smiled and nodded. He began to sing and I knew that he had planned this. I’d have to sing by myself. I sung the chorus’s with him them my part came.
“Boy, I know what you’re gonna say or did you think I was born yesterday?” I sung
“I know you must think I’ve got something to prove but girl I really only wanna hit the floor with you” he sung and I joined in with him in the last couple words.
We both sung the rest of the song and it eneded. The crowd roared and I smiled.
“Hey, can Nat sing or what?” Gabe smiled at the people.
“YEAH!” They yelled again. I smiled and felt myself go red. I smiled and thanked them and the band before walking out. I took a deep breath and sat down on the side of the stage again. The show finsihed and they walked off. I walked up to Gabe and hit his arm.
“Ow, what was that for?” he asked.
“Why the hell did you do that for? I have massive stage fright” I told him. He closed the dressing room door and turned around, “I am so sorry Nat. But you didd pretty good” he smiled slyly. I tried to look stern but the cute look on his face made me smile. He grinned and picked me up in a hug, “See there’s my girl”
I giggled and he spun around. I smiled. He poked his tongue out at me.
“I’m the kinda guy that it ain easy to forget. Girl I’m gonna make you sweat” he sung softly. I smiled and he let me down. I slapped his arm softly, “Dont you hit on me. I have a boyfriend”
He smiled shyly. It was kinda cute.
“Sorry Nat” he smiled. I rolled my eyes and grinned, “It’s cool”

“Hey” I said, walking into the living room. I sat down.
“Hey Nat” Josh said. I smiled, “Today was fun. Apart from Gabe getting me to sing in front of everyone”
He smiled, “I heard you did good though”
I smiled, “Yeah I guess”
“Damn girl. You can sing” Hayley exclaimed, walking into the room. I smiled, “Thanks”
She smiled and sat down, “Gabe told me”
“I figured” I laughed.
She smiled and Josh got up and walked out. I rubbed my stomach. It was hurting a little. I cleared my throat. Hayley looked at me. I smiled, “I’m okay”
She frowned. I felt something coming up my throat. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Hayley ran in after me and held my hair back.
“Hey Nat, are you okay?” she asked, concerned
I heaved again and dtood up. I washed out my mouh and smiled weakly, “Yeah, must be something I ate”
She frowned, “Mmm, I’m watching you”
I smiled, “Really, I’m fine”
She helped me into the living room. I layed down on the sofa. She smiled, still looking concerned. I smiled, “Hayles, I’m fine”
She took a deep breath then let it out, “Okay. But I want you here all the time so I can see if you’re getting better”
I smiled, “Great. Now I’m getting orders of a 17 year old singer”
She smiled, “I just want you to get better”
I smiled, “Thank Hayles”
I got up and she looked sternly at me. I smiled, “I want some chocolate. I was only getting up to get chocolate”
She smiled and walked to the kitchen. She came back withh a lot of chocolate. I smiled, “Thanks Hayles”
She smiled, “It’s okay”
I grabbed the chocolate annd began to eat. Josh walked back in and smiled at me, “Having fun?”
I nodded, “Yeah. Might as well be. I’m not allowed to move”
He frowned, “Oh why?”
“Cause she was throwing up and she looks sick so she isnt moving” Hayley cut in. Josh walked over, “Oh, are you okay?”
I nodded, “Yeah, I’m fine”
He smiled, “Good”
I got up and Hayley glared at me. I threw my hands in the air, “What? I have to go back to my bus”
She sighed, “Fine. Be here as soon as you wake up”
I nodded, “Okay”
I hugged them both and walked out. I cringed as I walked. Ouch. My stomach hurts.
I climbed into my bed and slowly fell asleep.

I woke up and ran to the bathroom. Pete walked in as I was brushing my teeth. He frowned, “Are you okay?”
I nodded, “Yeah huh”
He smiled, worried, “Okay”
I got dressed and looked at Pete, “I have to go to Hayley. Apparently I have to stay with her until I get better. She’s gonna help me or something.”
Pete smiled, “Aint that cute. Okay. I’ll see you later then”
I smiled and nodded. I walked over to Hayley’s and sat on the sofa. I waited for her to get up. She walked in yawning. She saw me and grinned, “Hey you came over”
I smiled, “Yeah. Just like you said”
She smiled, “Feeling better?”
“A little. I still threw up this morning though”
She frowned, “Hmm”
I smiled, “I’m fine now though”
She smiled, more relaxed, “Okay”
I got up and went to get a drink. Jeremy was in the kitchen.
“Hey” he smiled. I smiled back, “Hey”
“I heard Hayles is taking you hostage” he laughed. I nodded, “Yeah”
“Are you okay?” he asked. I nodded, “Yeah, I’m fine”
He nodded. I grabbed some water and walked back into the living room.
♠ ♠ ♠
ha ha third update... aint i awesome? you dont have to answer that... ha ha.. comments