Blow Me Away

Be Happy, Look Good and Smile

“Hey Nat” I heard Patrick say. I waved dully to him. Pete nudged me and whispered, “They don’t know about why you are here. I just told them you wanted a holiday so be nice”
I saluted him, “Yes sir”
He shook his head, “Come on Nat”
I dragged my bags behind me as I followed him to my bunk. I threw all my stuff where I was supposed to be keeping it and layed down. I closed my eyes. I didn’t really want to be here. I wanted to be at home. Well, it was okay so far but I’ve only just gotten here. At least I got to see Pete. I’ve really missed him. I haven’t seen him in 6 months. Now I’m living with him, so to speak. My parents hate what I’ve become. I’m not the little girl that I used to be. I changed. And it was because if Pete. When he left it made me feel like I had no one to trust. He was my best friend. I had friends at school and stuff but he was the one I’d turn to. He’s my big brother. I sighed and turned over so I was facing the wall. No one understood what I was going through when I began to go wild. I’d stay out late and come home wasted. I’ve been arrested 3 times and I was addicted to heroine at one stage. I’m clean now. Although it took a lot of work. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. I gave up on that soon after. I just could seem to sleep with all the racket that was going on in the back room. I sighed and rolled out of bed, hitting the floor with a loud bump. Thank god I was on the bottom bunk. I quickly ran the brush though my hair and walked into the small living room. I looked around. I saw the guys. I smiled and walked over and sat next to Brendon.
“Hey Bren” I said. I always liked him. He was like the little brother I never had. At 18 he was the youngest of all the guys. He smiled, “Hey Nat. Long time no see”
I nodded, “I know. How have you been?”
I was sincerely interested in how his life had been so far. He had only been in the music business for not even a year. I met him when Pete came home for a week or two. Brendon and me were inseperatable. He shrugged, “It’s been okay. The fan’s are kinda creepy though”
I laughed, “Yeah. I know. Pete used to complain about them for a while”
I sighed at the though. That was when we were still close.
He smiled, “How have you been Nat?”
“Oh me. I’ve been-uh-good” I lied. He saw straight through that. Sometimes I feel like he can read my mind. He stood up and motioned for me to follow him. We walked off the bus and sat on the grass.
“What’s wrong?” he asked, worried
I shrugged, “Nothing”
I tried to act as normal as possible and like nothing was wrong. Again with the seeing straight though my lies. He frowned and I sighed
“I haven’t been good. I’ve been really bad actually” I admitted.
“How?” he asked
“I’ve been arrested 3 times, addicted to heroine and stolen cars,” I mumbled, looking at the blades of grass. I heard Brendon sigh. I looked up and he smiled, “It’s okay. People make mistakes”
I nodded, “Yeah I guess”
“Why’d you do all that stuff?” he asked
“Pete. Him leaving made me feel lonely. He was my best friend,” I said quietly, looking down at the grass again. I felt his hand on my leg so I looked up. He smiled, “I’m here for you”
I smiled back. It was a real smile. I have smiled like that for a while now. We got up and walked back to the bus. We walked back into the living room and I saw more people. I smiled and Pete looked up. He smiled at me. I sat next to him and out my head on his shoulder.
“Hey, is this your girl?” one of the guys I didn’t know asked. I chuckled and Pete did a grossed out face, “It’s my sister”
“Ohhh sorry about that” the guy laughed.
“Pete, you gonna introduce me or what?” I asked. Pete laughed, “Sorry”
He pointed out the guys I didn’t know, “These are the rest of the Panic guys. Ryan, Jon and Spencer”
I nodded, “Hey I’m Natalia”
They smiled and waved. I looked around. Where’d Brendon get to? I looked around again to make sure I didn’t see him. Nope. He’s not here. I got up and Pete said, “Where you going?”
“Brendon” I said simply and walked out. I looked in the bunk area. Nope not there. I grinned when I heard singing coming from the kitchen. I walked in and he looked up. I smiled and he smiled back. I sat on the stool and said, “So, what’s up?”
He shrugged, “Nothing. Making food”
“Cool. Are you on this bus as well?”
“No. We’re on our own bus. But right now it’s been taken over by Cobra Starship and Paramore”
I laughed, “Wait, Paramore and Cobra Starship are on this tour as well?”
He nodded, “Yes, so is The Academy Is…”
I smiled, “Cool”
He shrugged, “Not cool when they steal your bus from you”
I chuckled and walked out. I wanted to talk to Pete. This is the best mood I’ve been in since he left. He was in the living room with the Panic guys. I don’t think they’ve moved. I smiled, “Pete, can I talk to you?”
He nodded, “Of course”
He got up and followed me into the bunk area. I sighed, “I’m sorry for being shoved on you like this. I don’t mean to cause any trouble or anything. I’m sorry mom and dad did this to you”
He smiled, “You’re my sister. It’s cool”
I smiled faintly and he hugged me, “C’mon Nattie. It’s fine”
I smiled. He hasn’t called me Nattie for years. I took a deep breath.
“I love you Peter”
He chuckled, “Love you too Nat”
♠ ♠ ♠
like it?? i dont usually write Decaydance stories... i usually write My Chem and Escape The Fate but i hope this is okay... comments?