Blow Me Away

Dibs On Godfather

“Josh, come. Let her sleep” I smiled. He nodded and looked at me, “I love you”
“Love you too Josh”
I closed the door and we walked down into the living room. Mom was in a deep conversation with Mrs. Farro. After a while she seemed like a nice person. Mr. Farro on the other hand was so cool. He even seemed to tease Josh a little about his lip ring and how soon it took him to have a baby. I smiled and sat down. Pete leaned over, “Your tired Nat. You need sleep”
I shook my head, “Im fine. I’ll sleep later”
He shrugged and kissed my cheek, “Oh and Gabe said congrats and he had dibs on godfather”
Speaking of godparents. I looked at Josh and mouthed godparents. He nodded and we both got up.
“Umm there’s something we need to tell you guys” I started.
They looked up at us.
“We have been talking and we’d love it if Hayley would be Shia’s godmother” Josh finished. She looked at us and grinned, jumping up and hugging us.
“And the godfather is Pete” I smiled at him. He shook Josh’s hand and hugged me, “Thanks”
I smiled, “It’s all good.”
They all smiled and went back to talking. I yawned and told Josh I was gonna go have a shower then sleep. He nodded and smiled, kissing me. I trudged up then stairs and into my bedroom. I grabbed some clothes, The Nightmare Before Christmas pajama pants and my black Jack The Pumpkin King singlet, before walking into the bathroom. I turned on the water and yawned. I was so tired. I got into the shower and closed my eyes, letting the water wash away my tiredness.

“Josh, your turn” I mumbled, pushing him as Shia cried. He groaned and I felt him move, “No, your turn”
I pushed him a little more, “Your turn. I love you”
He muttered something before stumbling out of the bed and into the next room. The crying stopped soon afterward and he came back in. He fell onto the bed and I smiled lightly as he yawned.
“I wish she’d just sleep,” He mumbled, turning over and looking at me. I nodded, “Yeah I know. But, she’s a baby. Babies cry”
He nodded, “Don’t I know it”
I chuckled lightly, “Sorry baby”
He shrugged and put his arm around my waist, pulling me to him. I smiled and yawned. He smiled, “Your cute”
“So are you”
He scrunched up his nose, “Dude, I’m a guy. We aren’t cute”
“Nawww sorry.” I smiled. He smiled lightly and kissed my nose, “It’s all good”
I heard her cry again and we both groaned. I got up, “I got it”
He smiled and turned over, “Love you”
I laughed, “Im sure you do”
I walked into Shia’s bedroom and she was still crying. I smiled and picked her up, bouncing her lightly. She stopped crying and looked at me.
“Hey Shia, why the tears?” I cooed, wiping the tears from her face. She looked so small in my arms. She blinked and then closed her eyes. As soon as I knew she was asleep I put her back into the cot and put the blanket over her, tiptoeing back to my bedroom. I fell onto the bed and yawned. I looked at Josh and smiled. He was asleep. I pulled the covers back onto me and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its so short :s but hope you like it all the same... thanks to rivals are insane and Hayley_cj_cullen cause they're awesome and actually comment... *looks pointedly at my other readers* so comment and let me know if you still want a sequel